Back to normal life

(Im gonna start doing these on my phone and i cant do bold writing or anything😭😭)

I woke up at 9am. Me, tubbo and Ranboo we're gonna be going to the zoo. I got up and put on jeans and a green jumper. I got a quick picture in my mirror and posted it to insta using "dancing with our hands tied" by taylor as the audio. I heard the doorbell and my mum answering "hello tubbo, come in" she grinned. I got my blue bag that had water, food, money and a charger. I went downstairs and saw tubbo standing in the kitchen, "hey" i smiled. I grabbed my shoes and tied my laces. I quickly brushed my hair and got on my jacket, "ready?" I asked, "yep" tubbo nodded, "where are you boys meeting ranboo?" My mum asked, "at the bus stop" tubbo said, "okay, enjoy your day, be careful and stay together" my mum smiled, "we will" i chuckled, "bye mum", "bye mrs innit" tubbo smiled as we left the house. It was a warm spring day.
We walked to the bus stop and ranboo was sitting there wearing their black face mask and grey beanie, "hi ran" i smiled, "hey" tubbo waved, "hey guys" he smiled. We sat down beside him as we waited for the bus
When it came, tubbo paid for all of us since we would take it in turns.
We noticed all downstairs was full so we went over to the steps and as we went upstairs, the bus started moving. I tripped, "you okay?" Ranboo asked, "yeah" i nodded. We sat at the front of the bus. Tubbo and ranboo sat together and i sat across from them, "this will be so fun" I smiled, flapping my hands, "yeah" tubbo nodded.

When it was almost our stop, we stood up and walked over to the stairs, as i walked down i tripped and fell on my bum, "you okay?" Ranboo asked. I didn't reply and got off the bus, "you okay?" Tubbo asked. I felt my eyes fill up with tears, "im so embarrassed" i said, "dude it was funny" tubbo said, "tommy its okay" ranboo patted my shoulder and we walked over to the zoo.
We walked up to the front desk and got 3 tickets. We walked into the zoo and got a map, "okay, are we getting a tour guide?" Tubbo asked, "nah, its better to go on our own pace around the place" ranboo said.
We walked over to the bathrooms and all went to the meerkat enclosure. As we got closer it was getting a bit more loud and busy but the meerkat enclosure was quiet. There were a few kids there looking at them so we stood away from them.
TUBBO'S POV
Tommy was bent down at the meerkats. He was stimming a lot with a huge smile, I knew he loved meerkats. I saw people staring at him, Ranboo death glared them, he is 6,6, he can intimidate people and he was wearing black ripped jeans and a grey jumper with his pride pin. I was wearing a blue jumper and tracksuit bottoms.
After about 10 minutes, we were ready to leave, "you ready?" Ranboo asked, "no" tommy said, "tommy theres more animals" i said, "but meerkats" tommy said, "we can come back later" ranboo smiled, "okay, bye meerkats" i smiled. We started to walk to the elephants
As we walked, it was busy and loud. Tommy had his hands over his ears and he looked badly uncomfortable, none of us had brought headphones though.
"Tommy?" I said. He had tears in his eyes, "let's go to a corner" ranboo said. He took Tommys arm and we went to a corner. We sat on the ground and tommy sat down with his legs at his face. He had his head down, "you okay?" I asked, he shook his head. I looked at ranboo, tommy had his hands on his face and he was crying. The noise had gotten too much. Me and ranboo usually had tommys mum, dad, phil or wilbur with us since they knew how to handle tommy.
I rang phil, "hey tubbs" he smiled, "tommy's crying with the noise" i said, "okay has he hurt himself?" Phil asked. I looked over and he hadn't, "nope" i said, "okay.... Keep it that way.... Just make sure he gets food and a drink and a fidget toy" phil said, "okay thanks" i smiled, "its grand" phil said and hung up.