Meetup and bruises

Time skip to Monday morning:
I grabbed my bags and waited downstairs. I was staying with Wilbur, techno, Phil and tubbo for a few weeks. I needed a break from school and my school didn't mind me missing a few weeks for my self and to see my friends. I was wearing a baggy t-shirt and shorts. It was April so it was warm. My dad was at work and my mum was watch tv. "You have everything?" She asked, "yep" I said. I had a fidget toy since I couldn't sit still. I dont know if it's my dyspraxia or if I have something else?
When the car pulled up, I said bye to my mum and ran out to the car, "sorry I'm gonna piss in your bathroom" techno said, running into my house. I laughed as I got into the car, beside tubbo and Wilbur. Phil and techno were in the front.
About 5 minutes later, techno came back and we drove of to Brighton. We were staying in a hotel.
Wilbur's pov:
We were about 2 hours into the drive. It was 11am. Tubbo was knocked out asleep, techno was reading, Phil was driving and tommy was looking out the window. There wasn't much outside, "you okay?" I asked him, "yeah" he said. I noticed a really large bruise on his arm, "your arm?" I asked, "it's really sore" he sighed, "phil, where is the nearest shop?" I asked, "10 minutes away" he said, "pull over at it" I said, "tommy's arm is badly bruised", "what did you do to it?" I asked, "I bumped into a wall and my arm was really sore but i didn't cry" he sighed. "We will bandage it up, anywhere else badly bruised?" I asked, "my leg" he said. I looked down and saw a multicoloured bruise on his leg, "I tripped and again didn't cry" he smiled.
When we pulled over, I ran in and bought plasters and bandages, "accident prone?" The man asked, "no, my friend is" I smiled, "I see" he said. I paid for them  and went to tommy. I bandaged his arm and leg and put a plaster on his nose, which was cut from the basketball. "Thanks" he smiled, "no problem" I smiled.
I went back to the car and put the plasters on Tommy then got back into the car and we continued driving.