Pe

3rd period
I got out from the canteen and walked out to the gym. I saw the class standing in a line, "you ready for basketball" Jonah, one of my bullies laughed, "yeah" I sarcastically said. We all went into the gym and changed into our pe uniform. It was a shirt and shorts. I then walked into the gym. I had no friends in my class as my only irl friend was Freddie. "Okay everyone, we're doing basketball so stand at the wall" mr James, our teacher said, "sir I'm no good at basketball" i told him, "you'll be grand tommy, if you need to stand out tell us but you need to try, we won't let you out so easily" he laughed. I walked over to the wall and stood. I was sent to team 2 which had all the bullies or girls that loved pe on it, "ewwww, him" Ellie laughed, "if you don't try we will break your laptop" Jonah laughed, hitting my back. I rolled my eyes and listened to the teacher explain how we were doing matches, team 1 and 3 were up first. We sat on a bench and watched, "okay tommy we will be passing the ball to you" zach said. "Why?" I asked, "because?" Lola said.
"Alright, team 2 vs team 4"  mr James said. As we were walking up, a girl said, "your shoe is untied". I quickly tied it then played the match.
As we were running I heard a cry and turned around and saw a ball coming to my face. I tried to catch it but failed miserably. I fell to the ground and had a really sore nose. "Tommy you're bleeding" someone laughed. I saw mr James bend down. He helped me up and I sat out for the rest of the match. My nose was bleeding for about ten minutes but then I was fine. "You okay bud" ms Anne, the assistant asked, "yeah" I said, "can I ring my friend?" I asked, "okay" she smiled. I went into the changing room and changed into my uniform and rang Wilbur, "I got a basketball to the nose and it was bleeding it's really sore" I said, "it's okay Tommy we can call tonight and talk about Monday, music next?" He asked, "yeah" I smiled, "that's good" he smiled. "Tommy, your plaster and ice pack as I saw you limping, rest your leg on the bench, we have 30 minutes left of class so stay in here for 25 minutes then I'll let you head to class" mr James said then left. I put my phone onto the bench and put the plaster on my nose and the ice on my ankle, which was rested on the bench.
I spoke to Wilbur for the rest of pe then when I was allowed to leave I left the gym and made my way to music.