Back to school

TW: f slur, r slur
I put in my AirPods and walked to the bus stop. The rain shot down. "Hey tommy" Freddie smiled, "hey"I smiled, standing at the bus stop, "how was brighton" he asked, "really good" I smiled. When the bus came, I sat with Freddie and scrolled on my phone till got to school.
"Bue tommy" freddie smiled, "bye" i waved. I went into school and walked to my locker. I had english and maths first two classes. It was 8:40am so i left my bag and books on my table and went up to the laptop room. There were 4 other people waiting in the queue. I put in my airpods and listened to bo burnham.
At 8:55 someone unlocked the door then after the 4 other people got their laptops I signed my name on the sheet and got my laptop and laptop bag then walked back to class.
"Hello tommy" my English teacher smiled. I sat on my own at the top of the class, "hi miss" i smiled. I logged into the laptop and got up a word document.
15 minutes later:
I saw jonah burst into the classroom. He sat down. The teacher just glared at him, "hi miss" he laughed, "where we're you?" She asked, "messing around" he laughed.
After English, I stood and went to my locker. I saw Freddie, "i Mitched English" he laughed (a/n I don't know if other countries say Mitch but in Ireland people say it when they skip class so that's why I'm used to saying it), "we didn't do much, Jonah came in late" i said. We walked into class and he sat behind me, "hey f slur and r slur)" Jonah laughed, "shut up" I said. I stutter which made Jonah laughed, "talk properly" he laughed, "would you just shut up" Freddie said, "Jonah, sit down" our maths teacher said. He rolled his eyes and sat down in the back row.