Harry styles, niall horan and one direction <3

Hours passed. We were still waiting in the waiting room as doctors rushed in and out of his room. We heard his heart machine beeping and sometimes stopping. Dream looked terrified, "it's okay" Sapnap comforted him. The doctor came over to us, "how old is Tommy?" He asked, "16" I said, "poor kid, over the last few hours he has been losing a lot of blood like it's scary, we are getting him a blood donation now, we have people just collecting it, he should be okay but we can't promise anything" the doctor sighed as he walked into the room, followed by people running with blood bags.
A FEW HOURS LATER
Tubbo's pov:
Me and ranboo had gotten lunch in the hospital canteen. It's 12pm, we had been in the hospital since 2am, "im starving" i said as I smelt the soup and toast in front of me as I started to eat, "same" Ranboo smiled, pulling down his mask down to eat his fish and chips. I saw my phone ringing, it was Phil
"Hi phil"
"Tubbo, come on, tommy is awake"
I jumped up and said to ranboo, "he's awake !" I was smiling. We got our food and I hung up. We walked down to his room.
We went in and out the food on a table. Tommy looked tired and very unwell, "tubbo" he coughed out, his voice was hoarse, "tommy" I grinned. I hugged him. His arm seemed bruised, "did Wilbur come?" He asked, "no" phil shook his head, looking sad, "oh" he said, "tommy, do you remember who did this to you?" Phil asked, "no" he shook his head, "Wilbur did" he sighed! "Why" he said, upset, "he was annoyed at you" phil sighed, "he was annoyed with your dyspraxia", "is my dyspraxia bad?" Tommy asked, "of course not tommy, we don't mind that, we still think you're an amazing, funny dude who is just a little more clumsy and a bit more obsessed with Harry styles than dream" phil chuckled, "excuse me, I am Harry's biggest fan" dream said, sounded offended in a jokey way, "no I am!" Tommy cried. Dream smiled, "fine, what's your favourite song by him?" Dream asked, "uhhh, unreleased is him and released is sign of the times or to be so lonely" he smiled, "what's your favourite one direction song?" Dream asked, "at the moment, temporary fix or no control I honestly can't choose, my favourite member at the moment is Niall horan, my favourite song by him is cross your mind" tommy smiled, "mine is flicker" dream nodded, "did you see Harry live?" I asked, "I saw one direction live in 2013 with my mum" he grinned.
A/n in this story all their discography is out for any artists mentioned unless it's unreleased still so the show, Harry's house etc