Shopping

Wilbur's pov:
I woke up from hearing footsteps. I saw the couch was empty. "Where the fuck is he" I whispered. I got up and put on pants and a hoodie. I went into the kitchen and saw Tommy trying to make a sandwich, but failing miserably, "it's 8am" he smiled, "you can't make a sandwich?" I laughed, "Wilbur" he said, "it's not my fault and you know that", "okay, sorry but you're 16 I thought you knew?" I said, grabbing the knife and buttering the bread, "yeah well I can't even catch a ball" he said. I buttered the toast and he smiled and i went back to bed.
Tommy's pov:
I never had someone I could talk to about my dyspraxia, only tubbo, dream and techno because we have similarities but no one with dyspraxia. Me and Eret weren't close friends so I couldn't talk to him. I knew Wilbur and Phil tried their best to understand but they aren't very understanding. If they understood they wouldn't judge me for not being able to make good sandwiches.
Time skip to 12pm:
We got into the car and drove to the shopping centre. We parked and then walked into it. Techno hasn't face revealed properly yet so was wearing a face mask with his glasses. We walked through the busy crowd. I didn't like crowds it was to crowded and loud for me. I covered my ears as I walked through. I wasn't sure if my dyspraxia caused this but I never liked loud crowds, "you okay" techno asked and realised I was uncomfortable. He grabbed my arm and got me out of the crowd. "It's okay, let's go into the cd shop" he smiled. Phil, Wilbur and tubbo were in there, "Taylor!" I smiled, picking up a 1989 vinyl, "lets buy it" I smiled. I was a swiftie but hated saying it but I was, but I didn't plan on going to any of her shows. Me and Wilbur went up to the checkout and paid for the vinyl. It was 20 pounds so I used my card for it. I had a tote bag from techno with something to do with Greek mythology. Techno loved it but I wasn't interested in it. We then went out to the others and walked to the book shop because Phil wanted to buy something for Kristin, his wife.
"You and tubbo can look around me and Wilbur are following phil" techno said, "okay, at the plushies we'll be" tubbo smiled. We went over to a bunch of jelly cats. I saw a pig, cow, sheep, crow and bee, "let's both pay" I smiled. I paid for the cow, sheep and pig and tubbo paid for the bee and crow. We were given a bag and we went to the others, "look what we bought for everyone!" I smiled. I gave them all their teddies. "Thank you!" They smiled. Phil bought a random book, Techno bought a Greek mythology book and Wilbur bought a music book.