Brighton beach

Tommy's pov:
When we pulled up to the hotel, we got our bags and checked in. Then went up to floor 2 and into our nice, large room. It had 2 double beds, a large kitchen, a tv and a bathroom. "I'll sleep on the couch" I smiled. "Ok, me and tubbo and phil and techno" Wilbur smiled. It was 4:30pm. "Ok so for a month we will stay together because you can't miss to much of school" phil said, "okay" I rolled my eyes. Tubbo went into the bathroom to have a shower after the long car journey. Techno went to the kitchen and made himself dinner, "let's go to the beach once tubbo is dressed" Phil said, "yeah!" I said, "tommy, quieter please" Wilbur smiled, "sorry" I said.
18:00pm
Tubbo had finished his shower and had dinner and we were all ready for the beach. Techno was carrying the towels.
We left the hotel and had a 10 minute walk down to the beach, "one of the days you can go down with one of us" Wilbur smiled. As we were walking, I accidentally walked into Wilbur, "walk in a straight line tommy" Wilbur said, "walk in the inside I don't want you to get hit by a car"
A/n- my sister actually tells me to walk in the inside of the path because she doesn't want  me to get hit by a car and I can't walk in a straight line
When we got to the beach, we hopped over the railing and walked down to the pier and sat by it. I noticed my leg was bloody and bruised , "what the fuck?" I said. "Bandages" phil said. Wilbur bandaged my leg and also cleaned it.
10pm
"The sunset" tubbo smiled. I took out my phone and got a photo of it. "It's so pretty" I smiled.
At 11pm we walked back home and went to bed.