Basketball

"Okay, put your bags in the corner" Mike smiled, "Ranboo, get the basketball and Tommy get one". Me and ranboo went over, "catch" ranboo said. I didn't catch the ball and got a ball to the nose, "sorry" ranboo said, "it's okay" I smiled. "Okay, tommy, I'll take the ball and I'll go with Tubbo so we will pass the ball to each other" Mike smiled.
As Ranboo passed me the ball, I kept dropping it.
"Catch the ball tommy" Ranboo shouted. He through the ball at me and hit me in the face, "OW" i shrieked. "Shit" ranboo said. He ran over and saw my face bloody and a bruise on my cheek and my nose was bruised and bleeding, "get Wilbur" tubbo shouted. "I don't feel to good Ran" I said. I then fainted.
Ranboo's pov:
"WILBUR" i shouted. I saw him and Techno run over and George walk behind til, realising what happened and ran over, "call an ambulance" Techno cried. Mike ran an ambulance and in 20 minutes it arrived. "I'll go with him" Wilbur said.
18:00pm
Tommy's pov:
I woke up in a hospital room. I saw Wilbur and tubbo beside me and Techno and Phil standing at the end of the bed, "hi tommy, nothing serious has happened to you only bruises, you can go home now" he smiled. "What even happened" I asked Wilbur, "you got a basketball to the face, you have a black eye so you have an eyepatch over it until it starts to clear up" he said. I stood up, "I feel dizzy" I said, "here are your crutches" the nurse smiled. "Can I keep them?" I asked, "yeah" she smiled. Phil, techno and tubbo were already in the car. George and ranboo got a taxi home.
Wilbur helped me out to the car and put my crutches into the boot. "How do you feel?" Techno asked, "unwell" i sighed, "well I'm going live tonight so only join if you feel comfortable" Wilbur said, "okay" I said.