Friend

Wilbur's pov:
Tommy was with Phil at the beach so I went onto the computer and logged into Reddit. I searched up dyspraxia and found an active subreddit. I decided to ask a question
Wilbursoot
My friend, Tommy has dyspraxia and no friends he can relate to. He only has friends with adhd and dyslexia but they can't really relate to him. We do know someone with dyspraxia but they aren't close In age or friends so is there any British 16/17 or around that age that would want to be his friend. (You may know him from YouTube but don't use that to be his friend, please)  
I posted it and went to techno, "I posted on a dyspraxia subreddit asking for any friends for tommy, will check tonight for anyone" I said, "oohh, hopefully it works" he smiled.
That night:
I went onto Reddit and saw a young girl called Skye replied, "hi Wilbur, I'm 17 year old Skye and from Nottingham, I think me and Tommy would be good friends, im not fans so it might be less stressful on him, give me his discord or social and we can be friends. I replied, "hi Skye, I will tell him now and his discord is Tommyinnit".
"Tommy" I said, "yeah" he said, "there's a girl called Skye from Nottingham with dyspraxia that wants to be friends with you, she added you on discord" I smiled. He opened discord and accepted the friend request. He smiled as he messaged her. He was sat at the computer for hours with a big smile on his face.
11pm
"How is she?" I asked, "good, she likes Roblox, cats, music, fnaf, twitch, shlatt and we can relate to each other" he smiled, "you live near each other dont you?" I asked, "yeah she lives next to my college so I'm going to start going to her house after school" I smiled. He then went to bed.