The Piano

I waited outside the music room for the teacher to come. I had a friend in his class, Freddie. In year 9 we became friends at Jonah's birthday party because he invited pretty much everyone in his year. Him and Freddie were friends till last year, Freddie came out as bisexual and Jonah cut contact with him and stopped talking to him. Jonah then started bullying me for my dyspraxia and being friends with Freddie.
When ms Laura came and unlocked the door. Me and Freddie sat at the front, "hello boys" she smiled, "hi miss" I smiled. Music was my favourite subject. I wasn't very good at most subjects but music was something I always loved. I started the piano when I was 7 and guitar when I was 10.
"Okay, the piano is free today, guitar is free and drums, you can listen to music or use one of the instruments" ms Laura smiled, "piano?" I asked Freddie, "sure" he smiled. We went over and I played a wii song i learned as a subgoal, " what song is that Tommy?" Ms Laura asked, "it's a wii song" I laughed, "impressive" she nodded. We messed around playing random songs till 12:30pm, it was lunch. I grabbed my bag and laptop and said bye to Freddie because he was going to his friends at the football pitch. I sat down and ate my sandwich. I saw Wilbur was online so I put in my AirPods and went on vc with him, "how was music" he asked, "really good, didn't do much" I smiled. I put away my lunchbox and went to my locker. Wilbur was still in bed, "get out of bed" I said. "Fine" he said. I heard him get out and walk to what i presume was the couch or his game chair. I sat in a spare classroom where other students were.
Author note:
I know the chapters are short but i usually write shorter chapters:)