LOVE IN TOUR

TIME SKIP TO 3 WEEKS LATER
tommy's pov:
Me and tubbo are going to see Harry live in Wembley !, "you excited" tubbo smiled as he put on his pink boa. He was wearing a shirt with ducks on it and a hat with watermelon on it, "yes!" I smiled, stimming. I stopped when I realised, "sorry if that's weird" I said, embarrassed, "tommy I don't care if you stim" he smiled, "okay!" I smiled. I was getting a bag packed. I was wearing a shirt with cherries on it and pink shorts with pink shoes. I had a purple boa, "do we have seats or standing?" Tubbo asked, "standing, I made a sign saying "you know it's not the same as it was" and it has a picture of me wearing a one direction T-shirt in 2011 then a picture of me last week with my harry CDs, I also got a sunflower lanyard" I smiled, "this will be so fun" tubbo smiled, "yeah!" I was stimming again but didn't stop till i had to put bottles of water into my bag.
A/n- i know around this time Harry didn't perform in Wembley but I'm gonna make this like the 2023 shows
At 9am, we left the apartment. We started to walk to the train station to get train to London, we will be there at 12pm. Doors are at 3pm, "we're gonna be so close!" I grinned, "this will be so fun!" Tubbo smiled. We walked down to the train station. It was quite crowded.
Time skip to London
12pm
We got of the train. We started to walk out of the station. It was quite crowded, "feathers" i grinned looking at the ground to see pink, purple and blue feathers, tubbo chuckled as we walked to Wembley, "it's a 20 minute walk" i said, "have you ever been here?" Tubbo asked, "yeah, I saw one direction here, I was 9 but as a kid I had a baby face till I was like 13 so I looked really young" I chuckled, "I was wearing a one direction T-shirt and I lost my voice, wasn't at school for a week but it was worth it" I chuckled.
12;25
We got to Wembley, "tubbo, get a picture of me" i said. We we're standing by the entrance
A/n I'm not able to insert pictures but search up wembley harry styles and it's outside with the pride flags
Tubbo took my picture and as we walked up, a couple people noticed us. We got a few pictures and went up to security, "saw him taking photos with some girls" one said, "yeah, we're famous YouTubers" I said in a jokey, cocky tone, "that's nice, can I check your bags" they nodded. We opened our bags and they looked in. We then got to go in. We walked up to the queue which had been put inside.
3pm
We started to walk out to the pit, "im so excited" I grinned, I was stimming. I heard a few girls chuckling and whispering about me. I stopped when I heard them, "can you shut the fuck up, im not even the biggest Harry fan and I know he said to treat people with kindness" tubbo said angry, the girls chuckled and went back to whispering, "fucking dickheads" tubbo whispered
When we got to the pit,we had side barrier, "oh my god" I cried. Me and tubbo got a picture of our hands on the barrier.
When wet leg came on, I took a few videos. I had only listened to wet dream cause of the Harry cover but they were very good !
At around 8pm, it was time for Harry
8pm
As the intro started, I was screaming. Tubbo was smiling at me as Harry came out. He was running around, and I was screaming, "if you feel overwhelmed or anything tell me" tubbo said to me, "I will" I said.