Sports centre

Tommy's pov:
I woke up at 9am. I saw Wilbur and tubbo's bed empty and techno and Phil still fast asleep. I put on my raccoon pyjamas and quietly walked into the kitchen. I heard no body no crime by Taylor swift on the small radio, on the window sill. Tubbo was eating a sandwich with water. Wilbur was making two sandwiches, "there you go" he smiled, "thanks will" I smiled, eating the sandwich. I sat on the chair and finished my sandwich, "we're going to a sports thing with George and ranboo today, Phil isn't coming" Wilbur said, "oh, okay" I said. I didn't like sports, I wasn't any good at them.
Tubbo's pov:
I noticed tommy seemed sad. "What's wrong?" I asked him, "nothing tubbs" he snapped. "Okay" I said. I went into the bathroom and got dressed into a green T-shirt, blue jeans and my bee jumper. Tommy got dressed in the bedroom with Wilbur and Techno used the kitchen. Phil was still asleep.
10am
We got into the car and Wilbur was driving. Me and Tommy sat in the back and Techno sat at the front. I put in my AirPods and was listening to Harry styles, only angel. Tommy seemed nervous as we got closer.
When we were pulling up, I took out my AirPods and noticed how stressed Tommy was, "don't worry king" Techno smiled, reassuring him. He smiled as we got out of the car and walked up to Ranboo and George, "HII" tommy smiled. Tommy ran up to them and hugged them. "I will never take the George and ranboo height difference seriously" I laughed.
Tommy's pov:
We walked into the sports centre and saw a man standing there. There was different sections with different stuff, "okay, hi I'm Mike you're assistant, now before we start does anyone have anything that I need to know about" he smiled, "dyslexia" tubbo said, "dyspraxia" I said, "okay, thank you boys for letting me know, alright into 2 groups we will put you so Techno, Wilbur and George with Annie and Tommy, tubbo and Ranboo with me, you can bring your bags with you, okay my group follow me" Mike smiled, "ring me if you need anything" Wilbur smiled, "okay"I said. We went to a basketball court, "sh!t" I said.