two

"Here come my bestest best friend the Kim Jisoo." Irene unnie excitedly skip her steps, coming toward in my direction and she tightly hugged me.

She's looking gorgeous, the white Veil on her head was tucked in a beautiful tiara which compliment her whole look, she is indeed a princess.

"So, tell me are you excited? after all you're getting married with your nemesis Kim seokjin oppa."

Irene unnie blushed.

"O my god did the ice princess just blushed?, this day will not become more memorable for me." I teased her.

"You tell me girl when did you planned to get marry, you know I'm dying to do a dance with champagne in my hand, in your wedding."

My eyes saddened suddenly, how could I told her now that things are slowly changing between us.

"Oh Ms. daydreamer stop dreaming." I came out of my reverie once she called me.

I saw her looking at me worriedly maybe she sensed my hesitation, before I used to brag alot about my future wedding plans but now I'm not sure, just to ease her mind I shook my head dismissing her worries, when a knock on the door makes us snap our head towards it.

"Can you hurry up and come out sooner, Uncle Jung is waiting for you?" a rude, blunt cold voice comes from outside and I sighed looking at Irene unnie.

She look back at me with an apologetic eyes and I just hummed before fixing her wedding gown.

"Let's go unnie, otherwise the devil Kim taehyung might killed us." I said rolling my eyes while unnie just chuckled on my statement.

It's been four years since we all I mean me, my friends and Irene unnie became friend and we were actually popular in our university. Irene unnie was the one who introduced me to Suho as he was her classmate along with seokjin oppa too and I swear both oppa and unnie fight like a cat and mouse whole time, that year was one the best year for me as I finally made boyfriend who was so caring to me but something also happened the unexpected rivalry between me and the person who I don't really appreciate, the one who hates my whole existence, Irene unnie's brother why? well I don't know either.

I was searching for Suho here and there untill my eyes catches the devil's deep dark brown eyes scanning me with an unexplainable emotions it was like his eyes shows warmth but I know that will be the last day of this world when it happens, I ignored his presence walking pass by him as I found Suho, and an automatic smile graced my face as I stepped toward him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, reaching infront of him.

"Nothing, I just get bored without you and started missing you." he says and my heart skip a beat.

What should I do to express my love for him? I know what he wants what every man want, and he does ask me for that few times but I refuses him and he still patiently waiting for me which is one of a reason why I love him so much.

He respects my moral values, never forced me to do something which I really don't want to do.

It's not that I don't want to take our relationship on next level it's just I wanted to be married first, I know it's bit vague but I'm insecure, insecure about him, his popularity in between all the girls, even when he was not counted in rich famous guy he was still popular for his academic and sports achievement, also there's something which is important and I haven't told him yet.

Some might says I don't trust him but that's not true I do. I love him so much and can do anything for him but my morals doesn't allow me to submit myself.

Looking into his eyes I leaned to kiss his lips, he hesistate to kiss me back first then give in and we were kissing untill someone coughed suddenly interrupting our moment.

Suho broke our kiss and I shyly look down.

"This is wedding hall not a makeout room, don't spoil the other's mood." I lifted my eyelids on hearing the same cold voice.

"You--" Suho was about to verbal counterattack when I grabbed his wrist to stop him.

"It's not the right things to do, look it's bridal entry time, let's go." I whispered to Suho.

We walked passed him and an instant electric current rushed into my nerves when Kim taehyung's hand brushed against mine, I jolted back to look at him, the way his eyes were dead yet intriguing I contemplated whether it was an accident or intentional.

What was that?