twenty-nine

The cold morning breezes filled inside my room as I shivered in sleep, the closed curtains swaying disturbing my sleep, and I groaned waking up.

I, the Kim Jisoo is convinced now sometimes even god can't see me in peace seriously.

Stretching my hand in the air I yawned, brushing the remaining sleep off from my eyes.

Getting out of my bed I dragged my feets towards bathroom which might someday suffocate me to the death I mean what can we expect from a house which is much older than my own age.

Looking into the mirror I was brushing around my teeth when the fragments of memories from last night display infront of me rolling like a movie credit.

I hiccup on the thought of devil- I mean Kim taehyung sneaking into my room, staring creepily while spewing those words which is still hard for me to believe whether it was unfortunate dream or fortunate reality.

But when I opened my eyes I was suprised seeing no trace of him in my room. What makes me more shocked is the feeling, of his soft thumb circling on my cheeks, it felt so real that for a second I refuses to admit that he wasn't there.

Must be my hallucinations, I realise that these days his thoughts were a regular costumer in my head.

It's true though!

Nevermind there is no point in digging a hole you know wouldn't find anything in it and after changing into my dress I went towards the kitchen for making breakfast.

Yeontan follow me wriggly his tiny cute body as I gave him food. I found him so adorable it's quite unbelievable for me as well as taehyung that yeontan keep a liking of me instantly.

Taehyung is also jealous of you for this. I agreed on this.

I am making today kimchi fried rice along with radish soup and Japchae. For me cooking is like a therapy which is why I didn't disagree with taehyung's condition otherwise who the hell he is of me, to make me cook for him.

It didn't took a lot of time and breakfast was ready, I was placing the dishes when house door creaked open and the sight of him standing there made me gulped.

In a white thin tshirt soaked in sweat which making it transparent over his collar bone and, the disheveled hair that falls on forehead with dripping droplets of sweat.

Flexing his glistening muscles taehyung paused to see me through his hooded eyes, the intensity of his stare almost shrink me inside like a touch-me-not plant.

eww I cringed on 'touch-me-not plant' part seriously.

He feign cough breaking our unending staring before I could travel my traitorous eyes on his sinful body- "I went for workout." taehyung says, while wiping himself with the towel that hanging around his neck.

"I, I...." I cleared my throat to regain the right pitch of my voice, "I have already made the breakfast, go and freshen up, it's getting hot here." his brows raised and realisation dawn immediately to me "I mean food is still hot."

He didn't reply me but I saw the amusement in his chocolate brown eyes.

Once he get inside of his room I threw few airy punches in embarrassment while silently screaming.

Just then I got message and seeing it in very bold letters I understood the urgency. I was hurriedly eating my rice when taehyung came, the mushy smells infiltrate into my surroundings, making me slightly dizzy in a good way.

We again fell in a silence, I racked my brain to ask something, anything, just so he could speak to me.

"How is the foo-