forty-two

She come out of the car and slammed the door before stomping towards our house, while I stifle my smile seeing her

She come out of the car and slammed the door before stomping towards our house, while I stifle my smile seeing her. I live for that 1% of feisty, demanding and bold version of hers which makes me go feral, punching the passcode she unlock the door and rushed inside.

I sighs dropped my head on steering wheel, this is not how I expected her to find out. I was in meeting when Shawn sent me her pictures of safely reaching her destination, the colour drain from my face when I spotted Suho in them.

I am not an insecure person, why would I be when I have everything a man should have but when I saw him near her insecurities fell upon me even though she is mine now, but I couldn't shrug the truth that once she loved him.

And it was enough for me to touch the extreme level of possessiveness.

I sigh, and reaching out for my pocket I fetch my phone to call Baekhyun.

Two rings, and— "Sorry boss I was eating." he rushes to explain, as I briefly close my eyes and pinch the nose bridge.

I grunts, "Find out Jessica and Suho's flight details and cancelled it, make sure they can't travel anywhere."

"Okay boss, will do immediately." I can see that he was grinning afterall he likes doing these things.

Still remember meeting him in same therapy clinic.

"Boss— umm you have a flight to Milan for an art exhibition, and you can't cancel boss it's for the patient remember!" he says while adding reason immediately, living with me from past years he started understanding my mood.

"Okay! Prepare for our leaving." as I cut the call my stomach growl loudly in protest and I realise how hungry I am.

My eyes diverts toward the door, she's mad at me and I'm sure she'll not feed me.

It's all my fault I should've tell her before.

I groaned came out of the car and strode towards the house. She is angry, she's hurt, she is feeling betrayal I know her state and I also know she love me, and won't leave me.

The strange urge to put her in my bed and cuddle all night only increasing the desperation of explaining everything.

A long string of degrading curses reverberate once I enter inside, soon my brows pulled together before eyes turning into a darker shade and a fury erupts in nerves seeing her with large bag, she was struggling to drag downstairs.

My hand fist tightly, knuckles turns white as I stomped towards her, she shuddered when I snatch the bag from her hand and throwing it away, we watch it landing with a loud thud.

"Where do you think you are going?" I raise my voice at her, no she can not leave me, I won't let that happen my heart rate speeding as I'm shaken in anger.