twelve

Call me insane or dumb but I am literally picking up his discarded painting from a large dustbin that was kept beside the hall venue.

"You know that it's so disgusting what you are doing now." Suho grimaced seeing me picking the painting out of the bin, which infuriating me it's not I don't know how he stepped on dog shit without knowing which results him to wash his car floor.

"Can't you see it's not dirty, look closely this dustbin just replaced and it's absolutely clean also the painting was as it is. I don't see any harm in picking up something valuable and priceless things thrown by its own stupid owner."

Suho scanned me up and down in disgust as I grinned to show him the painting.

"Whatever." He whispered before motioning me to enter inside the car.

I was constantly looking at the back seat where I kept the painting wrapping it neatly, while my face was beaming with happiness that making back flip inside my stomach.

I thought to pay money for this one, to that rude taehyung god all he knows is either jaw clenching, glaring, or giving me nasty look. I hate him for always ruining my mood.

"Don't you think you should be a responsible person and pay back money to him and if you don't have money I'll let you lend some." I snapped back myself from cursing the devil on suho's voice.

Tf he is saying isn't he the one who says he will buy this for me, now he is showing off his money.

"And why would I?" my brows automatically raised up.

"Stealing something is a very cheap character a good family raised women could have, let alone digging her fingers in dirt."

My eyebrows comes together, he  suddenly started taunting what's going on with him?

"Come to think of babes, don't you and him know each other, I think he is in love with you."

"What the fuck you are blabbering Suho, you know there's nothing like that between me and him." I angrily spitted, what kind of drug he is taking to think something horrible like this.

"Relax babes I just thought, the way he look at you is different, his eyes were intensely checking out you like he wants you in his bed."

He chuckled the holy shit he is just laugh.

"You're misreading his eyes- wait even if it's like that, you are okay with all."

"Now if you act like a poor woman with mannerless behaviour anyone would think of you as a cheap, don't get offended babe I'm just saying you shouldn't be too excited for small things like these useless paintings, think something big your boyfriend is earning a lot of money you should dream like a classy woman."

His words unknowingly pierced my heart, and it bleeds, he triggered something that I'm trying to burying hard, how could he insults me while I've seen his high and lows but never judged him. I deliberately hide my family status, the so called high standard society I belonged and loathe, so I could be with him without hurting his ego but I know my values and he is now questioning my upbringing as if I don't know where he's coming from, just because he become a manager in company doesn't give him permission to insult a woman who stand behind him making it possible for him while stepping back from her own dream.

"Stop the car." I mumbled loud enough to hear him, I just could not bring myself to breath in the same air like him.

I do have patience but right now I'm running out of it.

I heard an amusing chuckled "are you kidding me?"

"I.said.stop.the.fucking.car." my deep voice went more deeper as I gritted the words out of my mouth.

He abruptly stopped the car, and I fumbled for second with my seatbelt, extending my hand behind I grabbed the painting and opened the damn door.

Just when I was about to get off the car, his hand grasped mine and it was so tightly that I'm sure it will be leave bruises tomorrow.

"Don't fucking create a drama here, get in the car." he rasped.

Disappointed, no I'd expected this kind of outburst, for the last 6 month I already measured the amount of his aggressiveness, he sometimes become out of control that I feared he would do something to me but as I said I love him because of the way he cherished me, before it went wrong he immediately leave the place.

"I'm not creating any drama, just go on a good ride and think what you just said to me, and what impression it gave me then we'll talk." I said, my eyes were brimming with tears but I refuses to let them out, not in front of someone who's heart not melt anymore seeing me in pain.

He harshly jerked my hand, I come out of his car and he immediately speedily drove away leaving me behind all alone.

You'll definitely regret tomorrow Suho.

I was tired and hungry, unfortunately I didn't bring any money with myself this time knowing Suho will be with me and now I'm stuck here with nothing, it's getting darker as the sun has already set when I was in the car.

"What will I do now?"

"Should I call him, and apologized."

"But it will leave a bruise on my self-respect forever."

"Lili has to go back thailand because of her mother illness."

"Chaeyoung told me she had an extra class for law."

I found myself sitting on the road bench, completely tired physically and emotionally exhausted, I hadn't even finished my soup in the morning, I'm really feeling pathetic in the situation, and my hopes are slowly dying as I was going through the list of numbers in my phone.

After checking every number lastly I settled on calling Jennie realising she might be free now, my stomach started making noise just then she picked up the call and my heart felt the relief.

"Jen, where are you?"

"Unnie I'm on my way to pick up chaeng, I just got her call that she was being pranked by few bitches and she was now locked in bathroom I swear I'll kill them, once I found them."

Her voice was coming panicking yet angrily and I know how she is feeling right now, she sensitive about these things as Jennie was victim of bullying during her elementary school.

"Jen don't worry she'll be fine just call me again after you reached to her, okay." I instantly replied to her knowing she's still waiting for me to say something and hang up the call.

A rumbling sound of my stomach makes me feel embarrassed. I stand up to walk further without knowing any direction when a black car stopped right infront of me.

And miraculously I found my hope back once I saw the familiar face.

"Get inside the car."

                    .⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.