seven

My whole body shivered as a cold gush of Air hit me when I hurriedly open the door, closing my eyes I shake my head to adjust the vision infront of me.

One, two, five, four,....how many people is there? I tried to counted by pointing my index finger at everyone, they all are looking at me like a chicken which they wanted to devour.

Ahh chicken, my chicken I miss eating it, ohh focus on issue Jisoo wait why did I came here? I was playing game then lili pour the whiskey on my body and then---

I pressed my finger on forehead trying to remember what happened afterwards, but it's too difficult for me so I decided to go with flow and wobbly went inside the room.

Inspecting the room I finally found a man in the corner looking like a bunny, oh now I remember Jungkook.

That bastard was happily sipping his wine while my lili is crying I angrily marched towards him, yanking him by shoulder I forcibly turned him to face me "yahhh you piece of sh*t how could you say my lili a childish?"

His bambi eyes widen and he look at me like a deer caught in headlight, "you think you're more mature, tell me you moron which adult person like banana milk huh." Wait I also like, so am I not adult? ahh nevermind he doesn't even know, before that Jungkook buddy could say something in his defence I flinched on a sudden loud harsh yell.

"Everyone, out."

This voice? It's familiar, it's him wait how come I didn't notice Kim taehyung, abruptly I turn around only to see his already deep burning eyes on me, he  look very angry.

What did I do now?

I noticed everyone is leaving one by one including Jeon freaking Jungkook I know he was escaping from my questions, I unconsciously thought to follow his order like everyone.

But unfortunately I didn't make it out of room, a pout form on my lips as I struggle to keep forwarding, my feets are like frozen on same place.

What if I glued on floor just as this thought came into my mind immediately I checked on ground and found myself perfectly fine.

Someone's grip tighten around my wrist only then I realised why I was stuck?

"Where do you think you're going?" the same deep frustrating voice interupped me.

I look back and seeing his displeased eyes I immediately jerk my hand and stood steadily infront of him atleast that's what I thought, crossing my hands on chest I glared him.

"Who do you think you are to ask me this question?" I could barely speak in my drunk state still I retorted back with question.

His gaze scanned me from head to toes and suddenly I started feeling conscious about my appearance, he took his steps closer towards me, with each second, the gap between us was filling by his presence and my heart starts hammering inside the cage.

I shook my head when his mushy cologne caressed my nostrils it's so addictive and irresistible that I found myself slowly leaning more towards his chest.

Before I could even rest my head on his chest he pushed me.

He freaking pushed me.

As the push was intentional and forceful my ass kissed the ground and a painful groaned escape from my mouth.

It hurts, my butt hurt and as if one cue tears peak out from my eyes and rolling down on cheeks.

"You are a bad person." I whined.

"And you are shameless." he talk back.

I flabbergasted by his sudden insulting words how could he say I'm shameless when all I was here to teach a lesson to that bunny guy, I wanted to comeback with more savage reply so I deliberately racked my brain library for more hurtful words ever existed for a mankind, as I was thinking he suddenly kneeled down infront of me and make me get up by tightly grabbing my shoulders.

"Let's go to your house."

"I don't want to--"

"What do you want huh showing off your red- he pointed toward my chest and I squinted my eyes in confusion "to other men well too bad it's already on display for everyone." he angrily burst on me after cutting my sentence in midst.

I took some time to processing his words and suddenly my pie-eyed widen on realisation of his words and instantly I look down, I'm doomed.

I was walking around like this, ahhh this is so embarrassing.

My body shudder seeing his eyes still on me and I yelled-jumped before starting running inside the room to found something to cover but unfortunately I couldn't found anything even after searching everywhere. what should I do now?

I was panicking only then my eyes landed on the person other than me standing there with frown on his face and calmly looking at my freaked self, without hesitating I ran back to him and started unbutton his coat, his deep soul-taking gaze was fixed on me but he didn't protest and let me do it whatever I was doing, right away I removed his coat and weared it, after that I dared to look at his face.

Why there is a smirk on his sinful lips?

                    .⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.