twenty-four

I had alot of things to do in office but I already wished to go home. Probably because she is there, today for the first time she made me breakfast and I am aware that it was forcibly but who cares it forced or not when I am having delicious food.

It was so good that I am finding it difficult to not show my appreciation, my heart felt the happiness of proper meal, I caught her looking at me and she was pleased with my reaction, a sudden urge of kissing her hand made it into my nerves and I shrugged it.

I remember how when I was working on a portrait of hers which was completely different from others and it was quite hard for me because this is something I can only pictured in my mind not on some sheets, only then I heard the sound of footsteps around my room even though she managed to keep it low still my hearing power let me know, she was hiding behind the wall.

I had nothing on me and I didn't even bother to wear something, just when she poked her head out I was already in front of her and she collide with my bare chest.

My breath hitched feeling her hand on my skin, god she will be death of me but still I will keep her closer, she sets fire inside me with her mere touch.

When girls says do boys also feel butterflies in their stomach for us, here I am confirming it I don't know about others but for me she is doing stirring inside of me Just by keeping her hand on my chest. It's burning and like moth attracted to the flame, I am willing to dive in her touch.

It distructive knowing I've given this woman a power to make me go on my knees, just for a mere proximity. I was aware that she could see the desperation and longing in my eyes and for the first time I refuses to conceal it, just for once.

'Kim Jisoo you're doing me very wrong, you might not be mine but I'm yours for life' this thought only keep hitting me.

There was the time when I wanted to do worst possible thing just to have her, but trust me I was controlling myself very well. She will never know how far I can go for her and how far I have already gone for her.

Call it creepy but in those few minutes I have felt my all fantasies comes true, she struggled in my embrace I instantly realised, realise that I'm making her uncomfortable.

And as if anyone forcibly placed my hand on burning ashes I immediately left her hand, disheartened that she's not mine and she think of me like any other, caused a blazing anger erupted in me.

I was once again slapped by the fact that she's the forbidden flower which I was warned to not touch.

Thoughts of doing everything just to win her thrown me at the door of my therapist before so I preferred to take my leave and anger made me slammed my door at her face she better be stay away from me.

A knock on my office door bring me back from my thoughts of woman who occupied my head.

"Excuse me Sir." I saw baekhyun poked in his head inside.

"What happened?"

"Sir, Dr. Moretto send me an email regarding of some documents from you." I frowned on the audacity of him, he likes to challenge me.

"I'll send him, you can go now." I declared and nodding his head he leaves.

I think it's time to do home now. The giddiness fill my heart as I finally decided to take first step and picking up my keys I exited the office.

It took me few minutes and I was already at front of my house. Climbing off from my car I strode towards the living area and none of them were seen, empty bowl of ramen was on the slab which mean they are still here.

I marched towards my workshop room which had closed before leaving and unlocking the door I went directly toward my wardrobe, and was taking out my health documents when few commotion from the outside of window reach to my ears.