thirty-eight

"I swear this headache will kill me, why did I drank so much." Lisa groaned, and came to the dining room clutching her head.

"Well atleast we are not sleeping on the club's floor." Jennie roll her eyes, and stride towards kitchen to help Jisoo.

I don't like her, she is like those annoying woman who feel like their bestie is their properties. From the day first she always glue to Jisoo like a leech. And always looking for a reason to start unnecessary fight with me just because I stupidly used to bully her.

"That would be more better place for y'all drunkard minions." I deadpan.

"Woah, woah!! oppa how come you include me too huh I'm the tallest in this group." Chaeyoung exclaim taking an offense in my statement.

Before I could say something lisa jump in her own defence, "yahh Park chaeyoung you are not the only one, I'm literally just one inch smaller than you."

I hate this morning, why why they have to come here, because of them we can't continue what we started plus I have to woke up her early than usual. But one thing was so good waking up beside her in my bed.

I think I like this morning just for this particular reason.

I was going through my emails when one mail caught my attention. It was from my lawyer, as per report it announced that due to lack of evidence Mrs. Bae will free from the case as for now.

A unknown fear squeeze my heart, fear of losing something precious, she is wicked manipulative woman and dangerous too. The habit of drugs makes her acquainted with some fucked up trashes. I have a gut feeling that she would definitely do something.

I turn my head towards noona who's eyes are already on me, I know she's thinking the same. In most of cases eyewitness are enough to lead the case but here noona's testimony is considered unreliable, reason she was failed to provide the proof of her visitation to our dad. In hospital records, her name was not registered and cctv camera didn't capture her entering in father's hospital room or someone removed it.

That's why it took a lot of time to trap her. This case was leading by my own team of lawyers as I can't let her around ourselves, I even tried to frame her in other things too like in drug cases, somehow she managed to escape from those too.

If not by law, then I'll do by myself ofcourse without letting noona know, she don't want my hands to commit things that's why we're seeking to the law.

"Taehyung?" I felt someone tapping my shoulder and lift my chin to see Jisoo look at me with concern.

"Huh!"

"Where'd you zoned out, I just bring your food?"

"Oh...I am sorry." I started eating my breakfast, but I can't shrug the stare both noona and Jisoo were giving. They both are sitting just in front of me beside each other. I can't imagine once everything settle and we get married how will my life be with these two.

Dreaming about marriage and when I haven't yet proposed her officially.

"I live for your food unnie you have magic in your hand, it's so delicious I envy someone who can eat this everyday." Chaeyoung says throwing a glare at me and I shrugs my shoulders.

Stay jealous ain't no way you're this lucky. I know Park chaeyoung will only compete for food.

"Wait I got an idea, Jisoo unnie should I shift here with you?"

"Noooo." before I could stop myself I snap at her taking everyone on table by suprise.

"Why not? Chaeyoung can live in Jisoo unnie room." Jennie firmly retorted.