thirty-six

"I swear Vita mia it fucking burning me inside, and tempting me to chop off all the fingers of every men you bait an eyes on." taehyung whisper against my neck while trailing kisses along the way, he dangerously moving towards my chest and I couldn't control but moan.

This is too much, he adjust me on his lap, holding me tightly as I feel him growing beneath me, my heart beating faster and my mind trying hard to grasp what he just utter, I am not sure if I am hallucinating or what but this feels so right.

We breathlessly kiss each other while my hand clutching his shoulder desperately, I sequel when he push us down on couch, hovering over me.

God when did he became so bold.

The hunger in his hooded eyes intimidate me, this intensity will ruined me I know, but am I even try to escape from it? No. I want him, I want to forget all the boundaries and for the first time I have ever desire this, surprisingly with him. God knows what kind of pull I am facing that eventhough I want to resist, I can't.

Taehyung dipped down his head in the crook of my neck, his silky hair tickle me on chin, the urgency he is showing to not left any inch of my neck untouched made me wonder what if I give in? Will my first time is going to be now.

He groan as he deliberately grind against my hip which lead me to let out a breathy moan. His hand reaches for my bare thigh, grasping it he hoist up circling his torso making him pressing him against my clothed core.

Raising himself a little he look into my eyes, we both are heavily breathing and the atmosphere getting hot. I saw his face flushed with the heat we both are feeling. Taehyung devilishly smirk before his hand on my thigh started caressing and he rotate his pelvis against mine causing a friction my back arch and he lower himself.

It feels so good, the almost dark and warm ambiance, his addictive fresh cologne engulfing me taking me to a new height of ecstasy.

Suddenly a cold gush of air fanned above my chest, I look down immediately to witness the top three buttons of my PJs are open and his mouth was busy sucking the skin right above my bosom.

"T...taehyung?" I stuttered, unable to control the quivering of my voice, he chuckled and the vibration of it directly went to my core.

"Hmm.....if I knew you taste like this Vita mia I wouldn't become a gentleman and stand aside to just see you."

How the hell we went from teasing to making out. I gasped as he bite my skin then soothes it with roaming his tongue.

"Taehyung......I think... I can't..." I can feel the knot building in my stomach. Someone help what the hell is going on with me.

"You can't what? Vita mia." fuck the playfulness in his tone, I'm sure he knows what he is doing to me.

Kim fucking taehyung you're not what you portrayed.

"Y..your lips burning my skin, it hurts."

"Ofcourse it will burn sweetheart; my marks look good on your skin."

My fingers comb into his hair before tugging it and he grunts. I guess he like when I do that, I took him by suprise when my leg that was above his torso put more force and pressed him more where I'm desperately needed.

Taehyung groaned in pleasure and I crash my lips on him. We were sucking, nibbling each other's lips given who get chance to dominate the kiss. God how can he be so good in kissing and all this foreplay n make out.