eight

"Noona, I'm taking her back to her house you should also send others it's quite late now." I heard him speaking to Irene unnie while indicating to me.

Woah that's the longest sentence I've ever heard him saying pftt.

"Jisooya!! are you okay dear? Why did you drink so much huh?" unnie caresses my face and I felt the warmth of her hand.

"Let's go now." he deliberately interupped the moment by his hoarse voice and as usual I rolled my eyes on his cold tone.

"Tae do you even know where she's living?" unnie concernedly asked him.

"Yeah I know noona don't worry." he nonchalantly replied which makes my brows knitted together as its strange how could he knows my address when I have never told him.

"Nooo~ unnie he don't know? I-I" before I could pointed the obvious he freaking try to stop me by giving a warning look and when I ignored his warning, he murmur something before gritting his teeth annoyingly.

"Just shut your mouth, will you?" he  instantly cuts me in between my sentence, why does he always treat me like a nobody duhh I am his sister's friend but he saw me as his enemy.

This rascal have audacity to glare at me whenever he wanted while one time I did that he freaking childishly poked into my eyes, it was a god gracious that my eyes shut immediately otherwise I'll be blind by now.

And if he managed to make me blind then I would be probably living without lights, everything around me would be dark, I may bumped into things due to the loss of my eyes which you did even with your eyes  I ignored my inner voice as it always speaks truth and it only insult me.

Suho might have very difficult time to help me, wait there could be a possibility that I slipped into bathroom and my head collide with edge of sink which immediately leads to my death. No, no, no that's will be the woeful life and that's all because of him.

"How cruel you are?" I loathly whispered and the devil hears anyway "What did you just say?" taehyung said as his eyes squinted at me in challenging while he seems to be pissed at me.

Who cares he's pissed or not, just burn into your own hell, you devil.

"Only if my Suho hadn't work I wouldn't even ask you to drop at my house." I stick out my tongue and he just glared at me back well not a suprising expression as almost everytime he saw me, this was the only thing he do, glared.

Taehyung scowled before averted his gaze towards unnie, " Noona, Jin hyung will soon comes to pick you so be ready and don't fall asleep inside the wardrobe like you always does after being drunk." he taunted Irene unnie to which she smacked his shoulder lightly and I burst into laugh.

Dude it's confirm now he doesn't know how to smile.

The alcohol is getting me on high level as my body started feeling sore and tired.

Unable to wait, to go back to my bed I gently tucked his sleeves and he glance at me and I gave him my best puppy eyes to convince him heck you're pathetic to use your weapon on heartless man "Please let's go, I need my bed."

"Fuck!"

Did taehyung just cursed at my request?

He walked out of room while leading the way and I silently followed him like a puppy with my wobble legs heck how gentleman of him, can't he even look back and offer me his hand to hold.

With so much difficulty I finally reached to his car in parking lot, and struggled to open the passanger seat door while keep locking and unlocking it, his fingers brushed on my hand, and his breath fanned on my hair, that's when I know he is behind me.

My heart again raced rapidly, a strange tingling feeling rush into my spine, his cologne was so calm and comforting that I wanted to lean more into it till I found the solace for my disappointed burning heart in his embrace.

It's been a while since me and Suho shared a loving hug without any disturbance, we does often kiss each other but the intensity and warmth was slowly fading.

And this things was felt by both me and suho, I know he work hard, only for us but in the race of his success he doesn't realise he is leaving me behind with numerous cracks in my heart.

I feel like crying, it's true that I am torn in between of my feelings, but it would be gravely wrong to seek another man's embrace other than him it's technically a cheating and I would never do such a disgusting thing.

Slowly composing myself I distanced from Kim taehyung and tripped but then managed to steady myself.

I'd let him opened the door for me, my drunk eyes didn't failed to noticed the way his look at me in mixture of confusion and dissatisfaction but I decided to ignored it.

"Get inside."

I did what he said because I'm too tired to start any argument and immediately sat up on passanger seat.

He also get inside then closing the door he forwarded his hand towards me and gave me water bottle.

"Drink it."

Why he is ordering me, am I a fucking kid?

"No, I won't." I suspiciously look at the transparent bottle before shooting my eyes on him and contemplated 'he hate me what if he mixed something it it.'

"I didn't spike it for your information." he says in his possible calm voice which is definitely not so calm as his jaw tightened.

How did he knows what I was thinking.

Again I took a last glance at him before drinking the water, after gulping some water the urge of drinking more kicked in my throat and I hurriedly started gulping in one way.

"Slow down." he annoyingly said and I rolled my eyes on his remarks.

Being satisfied by the heavenly water suprisingly bought by devil I exclaimed "Ahhh!! how long you kept me thirsty huh? you insolent heartless man can't you give me this before."

His already big eyes widen bigger as he look at me with an accusation of being ungrateful.

He didn't said anything afterwards and  started the car engine, his fingers on steering wheel skillfully working and I was staring into it, I couldn't get enough of his hand.

We drove for like twenty minutes with a complete silence inside, no one speak anything and my brain was suddenly feeling sleepy but I've to keep open my eyes open while reminding myself that he's not trustable person what if he caused an accident or worse what if he leaves me in middle of nowhere.

Everything was going fine untill he abruptly stomped on the brake pedal and a screeching sound of tires could be heard before involuntarily my whole body jerked forward and instinctively my eyes closed, I am genuinely scared when my breath stopped, after awhile with each passing second I finally feel myself breathing.

Am I still alive?

"Hey! Open your eyes." I faintly heard a  voice half opening my eyes I saw a man's face just above hovering over mine, a small smile appears on my lips and without ahead warning I suddenly hugged him my heart was thumping fastly while I felt dizziness as the last ounce of my concious mind slowly clouded.

"I was so scared I thought I wouldn't able to see you again." I mumbled while snuggle into his neck and my lips brushed against the soft skin pampering a kiss.

Feeling the heat coming came from his body makes me tighten my hold on him while seeking a relief for earlier shock.

I murmur under my breath feeling his body against me.

"Thank God you are here Suho."

                   .⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.