thirty-one

Outside was full of chaos with thunder, mesmerizing sunsets, people rushing to their home and the soothing sound of rain but inside the car there is a dead drop silence, taehyung's murderous aura almost doubled the coldness.

"Why are you so angry taehyung?" I ask him, after mustering all of my courage.

"I don't wanted to come in rain." he blatantly said with frown on his face.

"Then why are you here?" the independent girl in me feels violated. I saw he changed the usual route of our way.

"Because apparently you don't know how to use phone." Taehyung turned to me this time, eyes trying to subside the anger.

"You called me?" my eyebrows furrowed as I confusedly asked.

"Numerous time."

"How did you know my number."

"Does it matter." He snapped at me. I can't understand what I did to him for throwing such a tantrums.

"Will you stop giving me one liners."

He didn't says anything instead pull over the car on sideways. I abruptly look around, road was almost empty, only few people is there working on small shops and few cars rushing to go.

Taehyung opened the door after taking umbrella from backseat.

"I need to buy some paints and brushes so I am strictly giving you a warning don't go outside and start dancing in the rain." taehyung says through windows, giving me a stern look.

"I don't do that?" I huffed.

"Oh Vita mia trust me I know you."

He smirked and strode towards the small store. He was taking his time, and seeing outside urge of feeling the rain drop on my skin cooed my heart to go outside.

But I won't do that he seems to be very serious giving warning and I know he also locked the door.

My eyes are dozing off when I heard a small feeble cooing sound. Peeking out through window I saw a white puppy near our car shivering, being jealous that only taehyung has yeontan my greedy heart couldn't stop before opening the door thankfully he didn't lock this time and kneeling to him.

But boy that puppy got scared and run away from me to the other side of pathway, I turn to see taehyung was still busy it wouldn't take time till I catch this cutie and return back, I run behind him and he climbed on the elevated part of ground.

I rushed and catching him I clutch closer to my chest. He looks so cute, I stand up with him in my hand and turned to return when an idea popped in my million dollar brain.

I hide myself behind the tree, eager to see taehyung's reaction. He will probably left without me or maybe scold me.

Everything is fine in war and this is kinda of prank people used to play in college, and you know I love to make him worried.

I watched taehyung, he returned and opening backseat put the things, still not realise that I'm missing. When he opens front door he paused, oh yes he noticed.

I hide myself when taehyung look around, his breathing erratically, my eyes widen, what the hell did I just saw the hand trembling, taehyung agonizingly screamed my name, that even I flinched "Kim Jisoo~."

He throws the umbrella and madly ran towards the park beside his car in a rain, slowly walking and avoiding the passing cars I came to this side where his car was standing.

Why he is reacting like he lost his precious things. I saw him stopping people who look like me and disappointment taking over him when it wasn't me. My voice stuck in my throat seeing him pulling his hair, groaning.