nineteen

Holy shit

I leaned back on wall while biting my lips refraining any sound, my heart racing with the unusual thoughts and confusion.

What I seen in his room was beyond my expectations and imagination. I've never think of taehyung as this kind of person.

What will I understand from all these paintings?

Is it just an inspiration or is it actually something else.

And those painting of a woman. who is she?

Damn taehyung why'd you covered her face.
Should I peek one more time?

Being stubborn is in my blood, and I already smell some kind of dramatic love story in this room. Kim taehyung, the cold devil painted a picture of woman that's a big breaking news for god sake.

I knew it when he strictly refuses me to not go inside this room that devil is cooking some bizarre secrets.

Praying to god and then plucking courage once more I slowly poked out my head from the corner of wall and then-

"Ouch!" my damn whole body collide with the rigid wall, wait....why is it like human flesh  the warmth coming from beneath of my palm telling me other way, as soon as I realised what it is, my eyes broaden with shock.

It was not a wall rather the naked firm chest of the Kim taehyung.

He is standing infront of me in full display of nothing but a grey sweatpants that tightly clung on his leaned torso.

Jesus Christ save me it's a thirst trap.

"What the fuck are doing outside of my room." His cold deep voice followed by a loud slamming sound behind him shivered my spine and I stumbled back.

And he instinctively wrapped his broad arm around my lower back, and pulled me closer towards his chest, his breath fanned on my cheeks and I'm fully aware of the placements of my hand on his bare shoulder.

Tf do something Jisoo.

No one utter as our eyes locked with each other, his honey brown eyes were telling me he is also affected by my presence, the pure emotion of desperation and longing shuddered my soul, and his hand squeeze my waist.

I look away immediately as heat crawl on my face and struggled to free myself which he immediately get it and reluctantly released me.

"You can't just do what I say, do you? now go back to the room." He coldly says, the soft eyes gone long ago.

Within a minute he made me feel pathetic much to not even deserve to give my explanation.

You tried to spy on him, what explanation you wanted to give huh.

I stared at him in disbelief while he was looking at me with guarding eyes.

Whatever, that woman is surely very important to him, Just wait devil till I will found out about you mysterious monalisa.

"Didn't you heard me clearly, I said get back to your room." Taehyung stepped closer to me and I took my step back unconsciously.

"I-I am just here for some water, my tumbler was empty." He took another step dangerously closer, one side of his insanely attractive lips lift up to form a sinister smirk.

I forget to step back, and soon engulf into the heat radiating from his body, and the mushy smell that spread around us.

It took me few minutes to realise that its already late as he whispered against my ear "then where's your tumbler? "