thirteen

"Get inside the car." that's what he said and I hesistate, still frozen on my place my body suddenly became light as feathers, I felt my knees can give up anytime soon, my eyelids fluttering to shut soon.

He is hurriedly running towards me. The last thing I saw before a black dot appears infront of me, him.

"This is not how you should behave, how could you slap him." A girl was just standing there looking into the predatory eyes of a man while avoiding the scolding of her mother.

"But mom I slapped Woojae uncle because he was touching me without my permission." She angrily said and a strong slap came across her face hardly making all the five fingers appear for next five days and she glared at her mother in return.

"You are kid understand, don't get these ideas from internet and implement this on your own family and ruin it's  reputation, he is your dad's best friend Woojae uncle open your eyes, how could you accuse him, you have any idea how much he adores you."

"I am not a kid I'm freaking 15 please understand me, he did it, mom." She pleaded but her mother doesn't listen to her instead apologized to that man on behalf of her.

"How could you become such a mannerless brat, I taught you to become a good lady." Her mother gritted teeth while offering a suggestive smile to the man who was still yet to go.

"Please believe me I'm not lying mom."

"Woojae uncle is liar, please understand me."

"Please believe your daughter mom for once, you always listen to me please mom, I'm not accusing, he did it."

I suddenly snapped open my eyes while gasping for air on those dreams, again I face the reality, turning my head panickingly I was looking around and soon found myself in a car, that's too in Kim taehyung's car.

"How could I slept in a car, I never sleep in anyone's car." I mumbled under my breath while straightening my back fixing the position I was in.

"Fainted, that's what I call, the one you refer to as sleep." My eyes shot widen on realisation that he heard my whisper.

"How came you are helping me, taehyung." I furrowed my eyebrows and asked, genuinely curious.

"Do you not want my help, okay, then get out." The bastard really stopped the car, turning his face towards me, he stare me, his eyes have a hint of anger, frustration, and I noticed the tint of vulnerability before it swept away immediately.

What is happening with me today, did all the men set their target on me to bully? fucking loosers all they knew is only bossing around without any superiority.

I didn't says anything in return, even though I would love to respond him back, but right now I'm being shameless as my mother taught me to stay silent when I'm needed because no one want to tolerate the attitude once they knew that you're in need, they would push your button up untill you burst in anger so do not give them that satisfaction.

My eyes were glued to the front refusing to give any reaction to the person beside me, he heavily exhale, shaking his head he opened the car door and walked off leaving me inside without saying anything.

When I didn't find him anywhere for like half an hour, something wrap around my heart and squeezed it tightly, my heart sank on the thought of the worst scenario.

Don't tell me he leave me alone, I knew it I shouldn't trust anyone especially him.

My hand reached to the car door, in panicking, and I keep jumbling with the handle untill I found the door locked.