Chapter 3

Rayas pov

I woke up feeling amazing. I GOT HER PHONE NUMBER. well I gave her my phone number... I checked my phone to see if she had text me. Nothing.

I felt a little disappointed. Did she not wanna text me? Nah I'm pretty cool, she's probably just busy.

I went downstairs to see mum in the kitchen making us breakfast.

"Hey honey" she greeted "hey, what's for breakfast?"

"WE BETTER BE HAVING BACON" I heard Chat tell from upstairs. "Yes, we are having bacon" she confirmed, to  which he responded by doing a little happy dance.

"Where's dad?" I questioned.

"Work" Mum responded, sighing a little. "Again?" I whined. "He should be back before you finish school"

See, dad was actually a really cool guy... that is when he's around. Most of his time was spent at work. He is the owner at a really popular restaurant. He had multiple employees but he was always there to help cook. I wouldn't say I wasn't disappointed when he isn't around.

After we finished our food Chat drove us to school.

"Soooooo.. Spill" he said still focusing on the road. "Spill what" I said bored.

"Please, you know what I'm talking about"

What is he on about now.

"I really dont"

"Alex" he grinned.

I blushed hard. So much that if a car saw me they would stop.

"What about her." I said trying to stay cool. I covered my face and looked out the window.

She looked so pretty with her light  brown eyes and dark hair. Though she looked a bit skinny that it was unhealthy. Not that it's a bad thing! It just worries me a bit. She also flinches alot.

Maybe I'm just overthinking the whole situation.

The boy just wriggled his eyebrows. "You totally like her" he said

"I do not!" I protested. "Then why are you blushing hm?" 

"Cause your embarrassing"

"W.ow" 

We then pulled up in front of the school. I instantly jumped out. "Aww are you going to go find your lover girl" my annoying brother teased. I just flipped him off and walked away.

...

She wasn't at school today!

Is she ok?! is she sick? Did she skip just to avoid me?

Ughhhhh. I couldn't even text her cause she didn't add me last night. I really hope she does add me so I can see how she's doing or if she needs anything.

I've been staring at my phone for the past 45 minutes waiting for a text. It was killing me.

I heard someone fiddling with the doorknob and soon Chat was leaning against the frame smirking.