Chapter 4

New cover!!

Alex's Pov:

I woke up to someone shaking me gently. When I realized where I was I immediately shot up and looked at my surroundings. We were still in the back of Chats truck except he wasn't here.

I looked outside the window and noticed we weren't at the store anymore. Instead we were parked outside a fancy home which I assumed was Theres.

"Would you like to come inside? I'll help you clean up" Raya said kindly. I shook my head. What time is it?

Raya obviously realized that's what I was worried about and told me it was "It's 3:24"

Fuck fuck fuck. I skipped a whole school day and I'm late home? I'm screwed. "It's ok, I'm sure if you just explain the situation to your dad he'll understand"

Oh I wish he would. I covered my face and groaned. Pain shot through my body and I hissed. "Yeah absolutely not. You're coming inside"

(I know what ur thinking🤨))

She tried to sit me up but I refused. Take me home, take me home, take me home.

She sighed looking at me sadly. "Can you stop being stubborn I just let me help, the quicker you do that the quicker you'll get home because I'm not letting you leave till your wrapped up" her tone was serious.

"Look, if you don't want my help that's fine, but can you at least let my mother check up on you, shes a nurse and she would be happy to help"

There was a pleading look in her eyes. God damn it.

I just pointed at her. I'd rather someone I know help rather then some random woman I don't know.

She smiled and helped me up to her bedroom.

When we walked through the door her mother was in living room watching TV. "Hey Ray" she said turning to look at us.

She stopped when she saw me.
I really want to disappear.

"Who's this, are you ok?" She asked sounding concerned. "This is Alex and she's fine. Just got into a fight at school" Raya explains.

"Do you guys need some help?"

Raya looked at me. I knew she wanted me to answer.

I don't know what to do. No one ever asks me if I need help. Especially not adults.