Chapter 19

Sorry for the late post, a lot has been on lately and I haven't had much time but here it is.

A l e x

Me, Raya and Chat have been watching movies and laughing our asses off for hours, Chat has spilled his soda multiple times throughout the night due to his laughter and I couldn't  help but have a good laugh too. I'm really happy right now. We were all sitting on the mattress, me being in the top left corner and Chat being at the bottom of the bed while Raya was top right, leaning against the wall with one of her knees hugged to her chest. Chat was in a similar position except he was laying down.

I did get a bit uncomfortable when Raya and Chat had their little Sibling spits or moments. It made me remember stuff about me and Nathan I had forgotten but other than that this night was pretty great. I've been smiling so much that my face hurts.  

"Guys.... We should skip school tomorrow and hang out all day" Chat suggested. "Oh my God yesssss" Raya agreed.

"Alex?" Raya asked. I shrugged my shoulders. I wanted to, but the fear that my dad would find out and hurt me was ingrained into my brain. He was still holding me back from the things I wanted to do and he isn't even in the picture anymore.

"Its up to you Alex, but I think we should, I think we can all agree that you need a break from everything" Chat encouraged. I took a deep breath. 

It one day off couldn't hurt.

I smiled at them i nodded, which made both of their faces glow. 

Chat stuck his arms in the air and dramatically made a "Wooooohooo" sound.

"Guys its 4 in the morning..." Raya said. We all went quiet for a moment before we all erupted with laughter again. Still laughing, Raya said, "Guys we.. we should seriously go to sleep now" She said in between her laughs. Both me and Chat nodded.

"Dibs sleeping in the middle!" Chat yelled as he quickly jumped in between us, again. 

"Ha, You're funny" Raya said sarcastically.

"You are not sleeping in my room" She finished. Chat looked up at her and pouted.

"Why not?!" 

"Because you probably snore in your sleep" She said.

"I'm not leaving so... I guess you'll have to go if you don't want to share a bed" He turned so he was laying on his Stomach.

"Chatttttttttttt" Raya whined.

He ignored her and snuggled into the pillow more. "Ugh!" Raya pulled the blanket over her shoulders aggressively and faced the wall. I heard Chat let out an evil snicker.

F l a s h  b a c k

"Nathan stop" I yelled, giggling as he carried me over his shoulders, carrying me toward the river. "NATHAN" I squealed, Feeling the cold water on my skin.

"Nathan be careful with you're sister!" We heard Dad yell. "I am!" He yelled, still giving me a cheeky grin.

Nathan jumped into the water next to me and water splashed against my face. "Ughhh Nathannnn" 

He smiled, swimming closer to me, and crouching so he could lift me onto his shoulders.

"Woahhhh, I feel so big" I giggled. 

"Mum, dad! look how big I am!" I yelled to get their attention. They turned and smiled. 

Dad had an arm around our mother as the other one held him up.