Chapter 13

Sorry this is a couple days late, I just couldn't find any motivation but I've pushed myself and now it's here :^ enjoy 💩

R a y a

"I'm not letting you back into that house!" I argued.

Alex told me that she needed to go home but after seeing her break down last night just at the mention of him I wasn't gonna let her.

Raya please, he doesn't hit me. I was just upset after the whole James thing.

"Alex look me in the eyes and tell me that" I said. Alex brought her eyes to mine. She then looked down at her feet.

"See?" My voice cracked.

Where am I supposed to go then? Alex looked at me angrily.

"You can stay here! Or go to a family members" I said. "What about your mother?" I asked.

Alex's eyes widened. She then pushed passed me and slammed the front door behind her.

I opened the door and saw her run down the street.

I was about to run after her but felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned to see my twin brother.

"Let her go" he said. He looked me dead in the eye.

"No what if-"

"Raya it's not your place, you could be wrong about this"

"I know damn well I'm not wrong!" I raised my voice at him.

"Look, even if you aren't wrong you should let her come to you in her own time"

"Thats the stupidest thing I've heard! She could be getting hurt! She needs help!"

"Maybe she doesn't want help Ray"

I glared at him. That is stupid. Why wouldn't she want help?

Ignoring his protests I walked out the door and went the direction I saw Alex go. I could only assume she was walking home, which was about a 15 minute walk.

When I got to her house I saw her father's truck wasn't in the driveway.

When I knocked I waited a few seconds before Alex opened.

When she realized it was me her eyes widened. She pointed at the streets and furrowed her eyebrows. Probably telling me to leave.

"No Alex, I'm not leaving you here with this man" I said.

She through her head back and groaned. She then grabbed my sleeve and dragged me up the stairs into her room.

The room was quite messy, clothes were scattered around the floor and multiple holes were littered across the walls.

One of the windows were covered with a black plastic thing too.

You seriously need to go Raya

I read. "And leave you?" I scoffed. "No chance"