Chapter 18

A l e x

I woke up alone in a darkened room. I sat up slowly wondering what happened.

But then I remembered how u blacked out right in front of her.

God that's embarrassing..

I took a look around the room I was in. Almost everything was plain white except the TV that hung on the wall directly in front of the bed.

There was a dresser in the far corner and there were two doors, one I assume is a bathroom and the other The exist.

There were also two draws on either side of the bed.

This is probably the nicest place I've ever stayed. I owe these people so much.

I looked at the clock that rested on the dresser and saw it was around 11 pm.

I slept pretty much the whole day.

A pang of guilt filled my chest.

Standing up, I made my way to Rayas room to see that her fort was still up and that the TV was on.

I get on my knees and crawl into the fort to see Raya sitting there cuddling her stuffed animals and eating m&ms.

I felt a stupid smile peirce my lips.

She's so cute.

When she noticed me a look of shock and happiness showed on her face.

"Morning" she greeted, smirking.

I scratched the back of my neck and sheepishly smiled.

I grabbed the pen and paper that was still laying on the floor and wrote Sorry.

"For what?" She asked genuinely looking confused.

For passing out and kinda freaking out.

She gave me a saddened look and held out her arms. Hesitantly, I made my way over to her and crawled into her arms.

Her arms wrapped around my waist from behind and whispered in my ear.

"Don't you ever apologize for something like that ever again. Hear me?" I nodded, Even though I couldn't really help it, it was like an instinct.

"promise?" She sat up and stared into my eyes. I nodded again. 

I couldn't help but chuckle when she held out her pinky finger, still staring into my soul with her piercing blue eyes.

"pinky promise?" She asked. I laughed a bit before wrapping my smallest finger around hers. Her grin grew wide and we were both silent for a couple moments. 

"as much as I love holding hands with you i'm gonna need my hand back" She said, i must have thought that we were holding hands for a lot shorter than we were. I blushed out of embarrassment and gave her an apologetic look.

Her grin quickly turned to a frown and she whined. "You literally just promised you would stop that, Stop it, Stop it!" Her tone of voice made me  chuckle a little.

"I'm Serious, Alex!" 

Just then we heard the door open and we saw Chat crawl into our little hut.

"Hey Whores!!" He squealed, holding up his arms. Raya rolled her eyes and layed down next to me.

"What we Doin'?" he asked, sitting on Raya, to which she groaned.

"Get off me Fat ass" she exclaimed, trying to push the boy off her. He dramatically gasped while holding his hand over his chest. "Are you Fat shamimg me right now?" he asked.

"Yes now get off" she sounded out of breathe. 

He scoffed  but none the less hopped off her and squeezed his way in between us.

"So what are we watching children?" He asked, looking at the screen innocently. I looked over and she looked annoyed. 

"OH OH OH CAN WE WATCH-"

"If you say Dead pool I'm going to chop off you're balls" Raya said calmly. 

Short chapter sorry😭ive got a bit of a writing block at the moment but ill see you all next Friday! (hopefully lol) 

601 words