Chapter 11

Alex's Pov

"Alex?"

Holy fuck.

She looked at me. I couldn't tell what he was thinking. Is she disgusted? Is she judging?

I brought my arms to my stomach so she didn't see the bruises. Even though more were on my arms. The arms would be easier to make up a lie.

"Alex" she said again trying to reach her arm out. I immediately backed away.

"Who did that to you?" Her voice sounds hurt.

I just looked to the floor. I can't believe this is happening. Raya turned around and locked the door before stepping towards me slowly.

She moved my arms so she could get a better look at me. So she could judge me more. She then brought her fingers and lightly traced my stomach.

My stomach felt weird. As if I was gonna be sick.

"Who" she asked. "Was.." she trailed off.

"Was it your father?" She asked.

I just broke down.

Tears fell as I sobbed. She didn't say anything, just pulled me into her so I could cry into shoulder.

I couldn't breathe.

"Sh sh shh" Raya soothed me. Her finger ran through my hair.

"Here, sit down." She sat me down on the counter as I hyperventilated. I brought my fingers to my arm a dug my nails into the skin trying to calm myself down.

Raya separates my arms and wraps her arms around my waist, her head buried into my chest and cheek rested on her head.

"You're okay" she whispered.

Her hands rubbed up and down my back  trying to calm me.

This doesn't feel real.

After 30 minutes the crying stopped. We just sat there in each other's arms.

"Are you alright" Raya looked up at me.

I simply nodded.

The blonde sighed. "Let's go home" she said.

I went to say something when I realized I didn't bring my phone in.

I just pointed at my bare body.

She realized what I meant and told me to wait. When she came back she handed me her hoodie.

"Let's go, Chat Said he can get a ride with one his friends"

As we walked down the stairs I could feel people's eyes on us. I squeezed my eyes shut. Rayas arm guiding me to the truck.

When the car stopped I realized we were at hers. I know I couldn't go home but I still felt confused at why she didn't ask.

As if she read my mind she responded.

"You are not going back to that mans house" she stated.