Chapter 24

R a y a

My mind raced with every possibility on why she would been pulled out of class. Did they find out about the bullying? Did she do something bad? Is her father here to....

No. Surly not...

Why would he? 

Raya, you need to stop thinking like this. You're probably just overthinking again.

But why else would Alex need to bring her bag to the office???

My leg was shaking hard, causing the table to shake a little. It caused the other students in my section to look at me but they quickly just tuned it out, Except Waverly who just looked at me curiously.

She put a gentle but reassuring hand on my shoulder, causing me to look up at the girl. She had a kind and somewhat understanding look on her face.

"Hey are you alright?" She asked.

I'm not gonna lie, when I saw her with Alex I felt jealous and kind of hated the girl. But right now I felt bad, She seems nice enough.

I shook my head. "Yeah I'm alright" I reassured her. 

"You sure? you look really pale and your leg is going a hundred miles an hour" She joked.

I swallowed. "Yeah just worried about some things, Don't worry" Just as I told her that the bell rang.

I was quick to pack my bag and speed out the door. I could hear the teacher yelling at me but I didn't care. 

My legs carried me straight to the office and I burst through the door. Catching Mrs V eating an apple.

"Hey Raya, what ar-" 

"Why did you call in Alex?" I very rudely cut her off. 

"Oh! Well something came up and her father came to pick-" 

"fuck!" I exclaimed, cutting her off once again and running out the door and calling Chat.

It felt like forever until the dumb blonde picked up.

"yeah? You alrigh-" 

"Alex is gone, Her dad came and picked her up during second period"

"What?!"

"We need to go get her! I-"

"Ray, calm down, I'm not allowed to drive right now, Its's mums rules."

"Can't you just explain?"

"I-"

"I'll take you" I heard a voice that almost sounded angelic in that very moment. I turned to see who had offered only to see Waverly standing behind me with a hand on her neck and smiling sheepishly. 

"Ok great, Chat we are coming to get you, be ready" I told him.

Me and the brown haired girl jumped in her car, She seemed confused on why we in a rush but still complied. Soon we arrived and Chat immediately jumped in. 

"Do you know where she is?" He asked.

"No, do you think they'll be at her house?"

''doubt it, he knows we would probably show up"

"Well where the fuck do we go then?!" I exploded. All this pressure is  definately getting to me.

"I don't know! can you not yell at me???" 

"God I swear-"

"Guys I have no clue what yous are talking about  but maybe check her location?"

I looked at Waverly, shocked. Then looked to Chat who nodded and quickly pulled out his phone to check.

"Guys it says Chums beach" He nearly shouted.

"K lets go" I said, to which Waverly got the hint to drive fast, she looked scared and I didn't blame her. She has no clue whats going on, barely even knows us and we were just at each other like wild men.

It took us quite a while to get there, it was about a forty minute drive. 

We instantly knew we were in the right place due to the fact her dads car sat on the side of the road.

We yelled at Waverly to quickly pull over which she did. Instantly we all jumped out and ran down to the beach. 

We couldn't see anyone at first but after a few minutes we heard Waverly yell out. 

"Guys is that Alex?" She questioned.

Chat and I turned to see her on the ground with her father on top of her while bringing his fist down to her stomach repeatedly. She didn't even seem to be fighting back.

At seeing this we all instantly ran towards them. 

"GET THE FUCK OFF HER" 

Whats your favorite song/artist☺️☺️

683 Words