Chapter 10

Sorry I haven't been posting as much, ever since my phone was "stolen" I have been forgetting. I will try to posy more often

Rayas Pov

Alex really didn't like the idea of me spending money on her. Like she hated it, I really dont understand why.

In the end I ended up buying her some black jeans and a black long sleeve to go under a tan shirt with writing. I also bought her some new white shoes.

When I went to pay for it I made her wait outside since I knew he would try to stop me after seeing the price

When I came out the first thing she asked was 'how much was it'

"You don't have to worry about it" I said.

I'll pay you back as soon as I get the money

I handed her the outfit. "Don't worry about it, seriously" I tell her.

She had a worried look on her face.

"Let's go back to my place to get ready" i changed the subject.

My jaw was dropped when she came out of the bathroom with the outfit on. She looked completely different. Her hair was down, which I had only seen once but this time it was different.

Is it bad her arms were crossed over stomach and she was staring at the floor.

"What? Not at all, you look stunning" I complimented. Even after the reassurance she seemed hesitant.

"I'm gonna get changed and di my makeup" I informed her.

She simply nodded and sat at the edge of my bed.

I know that it doesn't start for another few hours but it's still something to do.

I'm thinking I'm gonna wear my jeans with a white crop top. I'm also gonna bring a sweater I it gets cold.

I'm also gonna do two small braids on either side of my head.

"Hey Alex, do you want me to do your makeup as well?"

I don't really wear makeup

"Pleaseeeee" I begged "at least some eye makeup"

She gave up and nodded which I did a little happy dance. I went to the bathroom to get some eyeliner and mascara.

"Ok close your eyes" I instructed. Rhats when I got up and put my legs on either side of her. Straddling her. Her eyes instantly open and she looked at me wide-eyed.

"What?" I asked. She looked down and I realized what I was actually doing.

I just shrugged it off. "How am I supposed to do your makeup if your eyes are open"