Chapter 8: Time for you to get over yourself

After that night making Ashton and I relationship public it was nice. We could hold hands and anything else. It was Thursday that meant the team was coming over to my house after practice. It was the last hour of the day. My shop class. I was working on a play house for Little Jon. I cleaned up for the day. I was almost done but it need to be painted and finish then it would be good. When I got to the locker room it was filled with everyone talking. I liked to hear everyone talking to each other. When we all got change we went up to the field.

"Okay we are running over plays again. Warm up with two laps around the field." yells my dad. We all run together like a family. When we get done we meet on the field.

"Okay Hipper Hippo!" Coach yells. I get behind Brandon and hike the ball. I saw Trey and Ashton, I pretend to throw it to Ashton and threw it to Trey. We worked on plays for a couple hours.

"Okay everyone please take some showers and head to my house. You will all wait till everyone is done taking showers. Then Alex will lead the way to my house. " Some of the guys took off running towards the showers. I was walking because I could go to the girl's locker room. I go in the guys locker room and grab my stuff and head to the girl's locker room. I take my time taking a shower. When I get out I put sweatpants on and a t-shirt. They were just random pieces of clothing. I then put my socks and slides on. When I get out to the parking lot all the guys are waiting.

"Alright let me tell you some rules, not alcohol, no inviting girls over, don't eat all of my food, and last but not least please be nice to little Jon." They all nod at me.

"Okay let's go." I get in my car and go to the exit of the parking lot and wait for everyone to be behind me. When I see they are I take it slow getting to the house. When I get there I park in the garage. The rest of the guys park in the driveway and street. I go in the house to tell little Jon.

"Sissy why are there so many cars?"

"That's the whole football team, daddy said that they have to come over every Thursday." He smiled at me and greeted all the football players. We grabbed some food and headed downstairs. Our basement was huge. I plugged in my Xbox one into one flatscreen. I plugged the DVD player into the other flatscreen. Some of the guys were playing video-games the others were watching movies. I smiled at them. Ashton and I were sitting together holding hands.

"OH EVERYONE BY THE WAY ASHTON AND ALEX ARE DATING!" Brandon screams. All the players look at me. My face is red. I look at Brandon who is smiling at me.

"Your so dead!" I yell and I run after Brandon. He runs around the basement until someone trips him.

"TREY! How could you?!" Brandon says be very over dramatic. I smile at him like an evil villain, I then sit on him. After for sitting on him for about 5 minutes I decide to do the most horrible thing I could do. I fart on him.

"UGH! CAN'T BREATHE NEED AIR!" Brandon shouts. We all are laughing so hard our stomachs start to ache. When my dad comes down he has a smile on his face.

"Well I'm glad you all are getting along. Now boys who aren't usually at my house. Go home!" All the guys get up and start to clean up their messes and leaves. All that's left is Drake,Levi, Brandon, Ashton and me. Drake sits there really uncomfortable.

"Drake, dude, take a chill pill its okay. I'm not mad at you anymore. I'm fine with it." He think starts to get comfortable. We sit for couple hours. Its about 10:23 pm.

"Okay guys you all need to go home. Including you Ashton." We all get up and walk to the door.

"Night Alex." says Brandon,Levi and Drake.

"Night guys." Ashton stays behind for a little bit. We sit on the front steps.

"So you ready for tomorrow?"