Chapter 24: Which one?

As we headed toward the locker room, everyone was pumped. We were so close to Sub-State. It was hard not to get our hopes up. Before I got to the locker room, the college scouts come up to me. "Alexandria O'Ryan?" I turn around and see them.

"Hi, you can call me Alex please. I'm not to fond of my full name."

"Alright, I am from Ohio State University."

"I am from University of Southern California."

"I am from Texas A&M University." I shake all their hands. These were pretty big schools.

"We would like to talk about scholarships with you. Tonight you did amazing Alex. You are one of or not the best quarterback I have seen in ages. We would love you to come to OSU." Then he walks away. They all say basically the same thing. I head back to the locker room. The guys were already part way dressed. I started taking my uniform off. I could hear bickering behind our lockers by the showers. I go over there and two guys are rolling around on the floor.

"Hey! Hey! Break it UP!" I yell and I pull them apart.

"What's wrong with you! We are a TEAM! There shouldn't be any fighting between us. WE ARE A FAMILY! Get over yourselves. What were you fighting about?"

"He was trash talking my girl." says Brady

"Well if she wouldn't flirt with everything that has a penis we would be okay." says Zack

Brady lunges towards him but I stopped him.

"Brady go blow some steam off. Ashton go with him." They walk out. I walk over to Zack and look at him.

"Bro that is just harsh. Why would you make fun of another guy's girl. Who is your girl?"

"I don't have one."

"Alright who do you like?"

"Um...well you." I didn't even show a look.

"Okay, if someone was trash talking me saying I was one of the school's biggest whore. What would you do?"

"I would beat their face in."

"See that is how Brady feels. So next time think before you open your big mouth. Alright?" He nods his head. Brady came back in. Zack went over and apologized. They hugged and worked it out. I smiled at them. Then I went to the showers and shower then changed. When I was done I headed to my car. I saw Tom Brady, Matt Stafford, and Tim Tebow.

"Hey Alex. We saw how you handled it in the locker room. You have a talent, most people don't have. Even Tim doesn't have that talent." says Matt. They all start to laugh.

"Alex we will talk to our coaches about you. You are one of a kind. I would actually love for you to come work with me. I would let you be the head quarterback. If that means you can be on my team." says Tim then he winks at me. I smile then I feel arms wrap around my waist.

"Sorry Tim, she's mine." says Ashton. Tim looks at Ashton.

"Not for long, they always go for older guys." I could feel Ashton's grip tighten on my waist.

"That is true Tim. But Ashton is a pretty great boyfriend. So you will have to wait your turn." I say.

"That is fair, I have one rule never take another man's girl." says Tim. After that we all decide to head back to my house. We all arrive at my house shortly after. The rest of the football team was downstairs playing Call of Duty Black Ops III.

"Son of a b-"

"LANGUAGE!" I scream. To me if we were outside our house then yeah its okay. But since we were at home I didn't want little Jon to hear those bad words. Yes, I know he will hear them eventually but not now.

"Sorry, I forgot!" yells one of the guys. I couldn't tell which one it was. We walked downstairs to see all the guys playing a racing game.

"Alex! He is cheating!" Tells little Jon. I smile at my brother. Ashton walks over to Little Jon and picks him up.

"Alright little man I'll help you." says Ashton. I just look at him. He was so good with my brother. It was really hard to find a guy good with my brother, not many guys wanted to deal with my brother. Derek didn't really like Little Jon he kind of tried to stay away from my house. I tried not to let it get to me. Derek was my first boyfriend. I was pretty excited about dating him. No one ever warned me about him, how he was so deceiving. I remember the day I caught him in bed with my "best friend". I cried for weeks after that. The boys beat up Derek and his crew. After that I went to school and but I stayed by myself. I didn't want to be near anyone. They both tried to apologize to me but I wouldn't let them. I still don't talk to them. I was brought back to reality when I heard a scream. I look up and see Little Jon running from Ashton. I smiled.

"Alright buddy, it's time for bed."

"But, it's the weekend!!"

"Go ask dad."

"Okay!" Then he runs up the stairs. I look at the time 11:37. I was not going to have these smelly guys in my house.

"Go home!!" I yell. They all moan and get up.

"Clean up your messes I am not your maid." They all turn around and go back. I smile at them. After they get done they leave. Ashton and I were the only ones left.

"I guess Little Jon went to bed." We slowly walk up the stairs.

"Did you have a good day?"

"One of the best."