Chapter 20: Keep going you got this

***********************Dreaming***********************

I'm walking around hallways looking for something. 

"Help me." 

"hello?" I say.

"Help me sissy!" 

"Little Jon? Where are you?" I look down and I'm covered in blood. I see Little Jon's and my mom's bodies laying on the ground.

"Help us." they both say. I run towards them but it seems like I am running away from them. 

"NO!" I scream and hit the ground.

******************************************************************************

"Babe! Wake up! Alex!" yells Ashton. 

"Alex!! WAKE UP!" I shoot straight up. I gasp for air.  Then I start to bawl. I begin to shake. Ashton wraps his arms around my body. 

"Shh babe, come on calm down." After about 45 minutes I calm down. 

"what was your dream about."

"I-I was running around a hospital and I heard some calling for help. Next thing I know is I am covered in blood. I look down the hall and see Little Jon and my mom on the floor. I try to run to them but it felt like I was running away and I couldn't get any closer. I was so close to helping them both." 

"Alex you know that they aren't your fault. You can't do anything for Little Jon. You didn't cause the guy to shoot your mom. It's not your fault I promise you that." I look at him, I could tell he was broken with the way I am. He hugged me and just let me cry into his chest. 

"What time is it?" I ask. 

"It's 2:37 pm." I smile at him. 

"What?"

"Oh nothing it's just-" my stomach let's out a huge growl. Ashton laughs at me.

"You hungry?" I nod at him. 

"You stay here I'll get it for you. You know around my room so make yourself at home." Then he jumps over me and walks out of his room. I turn on the TV. To see Avengers Age of Ultron was on. I started to watch it. 

"Oh Chris Evans one day we will meet and you will marry me." I say. 

"What about me?" says Ashton.

"You too! I'll marry you first. I was just kidding with him." Ashton laughs. 

"I know babe. Here you go." I look at the plate he made. It was macaroni and cheese with barbecue smokies, with Dr.Pepper. I kiss him on the cheek. I start to eat. It tastes so good. 

"Is it good?" I nod and shove for more food in my mouth. 

"Today I am going to take you on a all day date."  I smile at him.  He's trying to cheer me up. 

He went to his closet and threw me sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I change right there in front of him. What? He's seen me change in the locker room.  After I change he already changed then he grabs my hand. 

"Let's go on adventure!" Then we run down the stairs. 

"Bye mom bye dad I'm taking Alex on a date love you both!!" yells Ashton then we go to his truck. 

"First I need to fill up then we can go!" I laugh at my goofy boyfriend. We go to the nearest gas station. He gets out dancing as he is filling up his truck.  As soon as he is done we head off on the highway. 

"Where are we going?"

"Surprise!" Then he turns the radio up and starts dancing like a freak. I start to laugh so hard tears are coming out. Then I dance with him. By the time we get to the place we are out of breath. We were at a forest. I gave him a confused look. The sun was about to set. Instead of getting out and walking he drove straight through. I looked at him. But we were on top of a hill. He parked his truck and got out. He came over and opened my door.

"My lady." 

"Why thank you kind sir." I get out and wait for him. He undoes the tarp on the bed of his truck. There is pillows and blankets. I smile at him. I have always dream of doing this with my truck, he even brought a picnic basket. He helped me up. I lay down and wrap a blanket. 

"I didn't know if you would be hungry." I look at him like he's stupid.

"Feed me." I open my mouth. He drops a grape in my mouth. 

"Look at this." He sits me up and I look at the forest. There is a buck and doe, they are eating together. I smile at Ashton. Then I see the sunset. We sit there for about 30 minutes. 

"Get up! Next place!" He picks me up and puts me in his truck. I slide over into the middle seat and lay my head on his shoulder. 

"Hold on." He puts his seat belt on and mine. I put the blanket around me. Ashton puts his arm around me and I lay my head on his shoulder. I start to close my eyes.

"No you have to stay awake!" I smile at him. Then I see a Ferris wheel.

"YOU FOUND A FAIR!!!" I scream. Ashton smiles at me.

"Only for you." When he parks the truck, I run out of the truck.

"Come on hurry up your so slow!" 

"I'm coming, I'm coming." I grab his hand and start to run towards the ticket booth. 

"20 tickets please." Ashton says. I jump up and down.  We ride the Ferris wheel first. Ashton whispered something to the guy running it. When we got on the guy smiled at us. As we went around the wheel a couple times then we stopped at the top. I stared in awe at the sky. It started to turn night time but the sun was still setting. I looked over at Ashton. But he was already looking at me. 

"Let's take selfies!" he says. We both take our phones out. I kiss his cheek I took a picture. Then we kissed each other and we both took pictures. I set that one as my lockscreen. 

"I love you so much."

"I love you too." After that we went to the games. I saw a narwhal. 

"Oh my gosh babe! I want that one!" It was the throwing the baseball at the cans one.

"Well ma'am you have to knock all the cans down in one shot!" I look at Ashton. He smiles and nods. He pays the guy. Then he winds up his arm and throws it. All the cans come down. The guy gets the narwhal down. I squeal in delight. We head to the truck later after that.

"I love this so much! I'm going to name him Titus!" Ashton laughs at me. 

"Now we can head home." I cuddle up next to Ashton and fall asleep.

*******************************************************

I felt the need to make another chapter since the other one was such a bummer one. I did add a little bit of what I want to do on somethings in this chapter! I hope you like it

-Anabel