Chapter 10: New friend?

"Alex wake up." then they shake my shoulders.

"Five more minutes." I hear silence then I feel my blankets get taken away. I shoot straight up. My eye slowly adjust. It was all the guys.

"What are you guys doing here?" They all stifle a laugh. Ashton smiles at me.

"Well we have a busy day today. First we go play touch football at the park then we go to our favorite restaurant then you and I have dinner with my family." I glare at all of them. When I look at my clock it says 8:39 am.

"Fine let me change." I get up slowly, they all are still in my room.

"That means you leave." They all looked shock at me and leave. I change into basketball shorts and a cut off shirt. (Where the sleeves are cut off it looks like a tank top sorta.) I put my hair in a ponytail. I brush my teeth. I slip on my tennis shoes and head downstairs. We all get in Ashton's truck. I sit in the passenger seat. When we arrive at the park all the football guys are there.

"Hey! Finally ya'll arrive. What took so long?" says Trey.

"Well we had to get her up. We have been trying for at least 45 minutes." I shrug at them.

"Alright team captains are Trey and Alex." Trey and I do rock paper scissors to see who will choose first. Trey wins so he chooses first.

"I want Ashton." I swear silently to myself.

"Brandon."

"Drake."

"Levi."

"Justin." and it went on for awhile.

"Okay who wants shirts and who wants skins?" asks Ashton.

"I want skins." I say. All the guys look at me.

"I'm wearing a sports bra." They all nod at me.

"Okay rules are no tackling, just touch. Two hands to take someone down." says Ashton. My team takes off their shirts and throws them to the side. I look around and see several girls on the bleachers. They giggle at the sight of the guys. I just roll my eyes at them. We all get in position. Trey's team has the ball first.

"Down, set , hike." I run to cover Ashton. Then Trey throws it to Ashton. I turn around and run after him. I put both my hands on his back.

"Boom!" Ashton turns around and smiles at me. I give him a smirk. We get in position again. Trey hikes the ball and we all go to our person. He throws to Ashton again. I jump up and intercept the ball. I start running down the field. I keep running when I feel one hand on my shoulder. I keep running because it was only one hand. Then I feel someone grab my waist with both hands. I squeal. Then I hear laughter.

"Who would of known that our quarterback is ticklish." says Trey.

"I am not ticklish, it's just that he surprised me."

"Sure." We play for another 2 hours we are all sweaty and gross. We walk over to the bleachers and get some water.

"Hey guys." one girl says while twirling her hair.

"Sup." some guys say but the rest just ignore them.

"So us girls were wondering if you want to come have lunch with us." They start giggling.

"Nah, we already have plans with each other." I say. The girls ignores me and looks at the guys.

"So what do you say?" all the guys look at the few girls.

"Alex, just answered your question." says Trey. The girls glare at me and look at the guys.

"C'mon please." She says with her 'puppy dog eyes'. I stifle a laugh.