Chapter 19: Sick feeling in my gut

"Sissy." I wake up to Little Jon crying. 

"What's wrong bud?" I sit up and he comes over and sits next to me. 

"I don't feel good."

"How don't you feel good?" I rub his chest when I feel a wet substance on his chest. I turn on my lap on my bedside. Little Jon's chest was covered in blood. My eyes widen. 

"Okay bud we are going to go on a trip. " Soon Little Jon started to close his eyes. 

"No bud we have to stay awake." I pick him up and kick my dad's door.

"Daddy come on!" I yell. I could feel the tears falling. My dad opens his door.

"What's wrong princess?" He looks down at Little Jon. 

"Go downstairs I got the car." I took off running downstairs waiting for my dad. My dad comes running and we get in the car.

"Little Jon stay awake come on bud don't fall asleep on me." He was barely awake. By the time we got it the hospital was slow. I run in crying.

"WE NEED HELP PLEASE SOMEONE!" Yells my dad. Doctors and nurses come running. They take Little Jon from me. I run next to him.

"It's going to be okay bud, you're going to be alright."

"Miss, you can't go back here."

"That's my little brother!" I yell at the nurse. 

"I understand sweetie but you can't go back there." I look at my little brother. He looks so weak and helpless. I go back to the waiting room. My dad was pacing. I look at him. My dad is a very strong man but you can only handle so much at a time. I could tell if he loses Little Jon my dad would be gone. I look at the time, 3:23 am. I have only been asleep for 4 hours. I go to my contacts and call my rock. 

"Come on pick up please."

"hello? Babe what's wrong?"

"A-Ashton it's L-Little Jon it's bad." I start to hiccup.

"I'm on my way. Don't hang up I'm going to text Brandon and Levi. Drake should be there already. Is your dad with you babe?"

"Y-Yes. I'm scared."

"I know sweetie I'm like two minutes away." I could hear him driving. It took him no time at all. I look at the door and he's walking in. I run to him. He catches me. Ashton starts to stroke my hair. 

"It's going to be okay. I promise." We go and sit in the waiting room chairs. My dad went to go get some coffee. Ashton puts his arm around me. I cuddle further into his chest. It didn't take me long to realize I was still in pajamas. I was wearing superman pants with Ashton's superman shirt.  I look at Ashton, he's wearing gray sweatpants with his Captain America shirt. His hair was all ruffled in a mess, aka bed head. I went to go feel my hair. I put it in a messy bun before I went to bed. 

"Alex?" I turn around to see Drake, Brandon, and Levi all standing there. I stand up to greet them, but they engulf me in a hug. 

"We got the text told you we are always here." says Drake. I look confused.

"I thought you were still here?"

"No I was going to surprise you but I got out yesterday." I smile at him. We sit down. My dad finally comes in and he looks surprised.

"Boys?" They all get up and hug him. My dad is confused at first then he hugs them back. 

"So how bad is it?" Asks Brandon.

"I don't know, he came in and told me he didn't feel good. I went to go rub his chest and it was covered in blood. We rushed here and have heard nothing." I start to shake a little bit. Ashton starts to rub my arm. We all sit there waiting for the doctor to come out. It's about 3 hours later.

"Jonathan O'Ryan?" My dad gets up. We all sit there waiting but he takes my dad down a little ways. I watch my dad for his facial expressions. Then my heart sinks, I see my dad start to cry. I just see the tears fall. He nods his head. Then he walks towards me. 

"Honey I need to talk to you." I get up and walk towards my dad. He takes me to the end of the hall away from the guys. 

"What's going on daddy?" He is trying so hard to keep from falling apart.

"Well the doctor told me something hard, I know that you have the same sick feeling your gut too. The doctor said." My dad takes a shaky breathe in.

"Little Jon has blood in his lungs there is 0 chance he will survive. The doctor gives him a week. He is losing a lot blood. We need to see our goodbyes soon." My world shatters. 

"NO!" I scream and fall to the ground crying and shaking. Next I know is I feel warm arms around me.

"I know sweetie, Trust me I know." 

"Alex?" I look up to see Ashton standing there. We both get up and I run into his arms. 

"Babe what's going on." I look at him. 

"Doctor s-said that l-little Jon won't make it." I could feel Ashton tense up. 

"Oh baby I'm so sorry." We slowly walk to the waiting room. I could tell my dad told them. 

"Princess you can go home with Ashton I'm going to wait." I nod. Ashton guides me out of the hospital. When I get in his truck my tears keep falling I didn't bother stopping them. 

"I'm sorry baby." He holds my hand. As he's driving I can tell that he is trying to cheer me up. When we get to house I couldn't even walk. 

"Get on." I get on his back. Ashton opens the door and we sneak into his room. He lays me down. I couldn't move I feel so numb. Why him? He's so young. Ashton laid next to me.

"Sleep my beauty. It's been a long night." Slowly but surely I fall asleep with tears falling down my face.

**************************************************************

I'm sorry everyone :(! It's a very sad chapter! I was crying writing it!!