Chapter 12: Fights?

"Alex." I turn over. 

"Hey c'mon you fell asleep at my house you need to go home." Mumbles Ashton. I shoot up and run towards the door. I kiss Ashton on the cheek and run to my truck. I drive home and walk in the front door.

"Where were you last night young lady?" says my dad.

"I was helping with Kate and then Ash came home so we watched the game then I fell asleep. That was it." He looks at me and smiles. 

"Okay sweetie, I believe you but next time text me please." I smile at my dad and head upstairs to take a super quick shower, I had my hair in a towel and I was running around my room. I put on my jeans they had a couple holes in them, then I grabbed a random colored shirt. I put my shirt and jeans on then I ran to my closet and grabbed my neon green under armour hoodie. I put on my matching under armour shoes. I let my hair down and let it air dry. I put on my usual make up. I ran down the stairs. 

"Dad?!" 

"You have 10 minutes till you need to get to school." He threw me an apple and I ran out the door. 

"Love you both." I ran to my truck and got in. I arrived with 6 minutes to spare. I see Ashton and the guys. I got out of my truck.  Ashton greets me. He kisses my cheek. 

"Hey." He whispers to me. I smile up at him. 

"Hey." 

"Aw they are so cute!" squeals Brandon. I blush at him. Ashton intertwines our hands. He looks down at me and kisses my forehead. The classes went by fast but something in the pit of my stomach was bothering me. 

"Hey babe you okay?" says Ashton.

"Yeah, it's just something seems wrong?" They all look up at me. 

"Like what?" 

"I don't know, my stomach just feels weird." They all frown at me. Brandon leans towards me.

"Your not pregnant are you?"

"WHAT NO!" Brandon starts laughing. Later that day we all got ready for practice. In the middle of practice. Coach Lewis he  the assistant coach calls me over. 

"O'Ryan! Come here now!" Coach Lewis was a young coach, I think he was fresh out of college. He wasn't too bad looking. 

"Yes Coach?" 

"I need to see you after practice." I nod and head back. Then he slaps my butt. I look at him and he was looking back at the field. Okay then? We ran through some plays. Then it was conditioning. We did many suicides. (If you don't know what they are. You start at one endzone then you run to the 10 yard line then back to the endzone then to the 20 yard line then you repeat it till you get to the other endzone!) We finished, we all were panting like animals. Then my dad also Coach O'Ryan yells.

"Go home!" I walk over to Ashton. 

"I have to go to Coach Lewis' office I will be out quick." I take a quick shower and put my clothes on and go to Coach Lewis' office. When I walk in he is doing paper work. 

"Knock Knock."

"Oh Alex come in." I stand by the doorway.  I walk towards his desk. He shuts the door behind me. 

"What did you need Coach?" 

"Well I just wanted to say you have been doing a really good job. But I think that you need a little more help. I would like to help you on Saturday mornings. 8 to 11. If that's good with you. We would practice here." I look at him astonished. 

"Sure, but would it be alright if I had some guys come with me?" 

"Eh, I guess if it's Ashton, Trey, or Drake. I don't care. Since they are your receivers."