Seven.

"What the fuck do you mean?" Anna said before she saw Kyle pull out his phone. "No you're not...."

"Don't fucking touch me." He snapped when she tried to grab his phone. Anna stared at him. "I-I'm sorry. I just.... Toni and 'Raya need to hear this." Anna nodded before he called Toni. When she answered he spoke immediately. "Get Saraya on this." They could both hear Toni fumble around with the phone before Saraya was called. "I-I think I know what she is...." His voice shook slightly as he leaned against the counter his hands running along her face.

"She's like you." Toni said immediately knowing his hesitation.

"She is. And she isn't." Anna was staring at him completely confused. "I'm a Darkhart." He said when he noticed her stare. Anna's breath caught in her throat. She had heard many stories from her parents about them. The main thing she knew about Darkharts were the fact that there were many forms of them, but two were most dangerous. "There's more I need to explain to you but that's besides the point right now." He said as he looked directly at Anna.

"What do you think she is Ky?" Toni asked getting him back on topic.

"I-I think she's a Siren." They were silent for the longest time.

"Kyle explain." Saraya finally got out through the lump in her throat.

"H-How...?" Kyle's eyes met Anna's and she could see she was terrified. "H-How do you know?"

"Because she's the only one that can hear me whistle." Anna's eyes locked with his as she stopped. She knew exactly what he was talking about when he spoke about whistling. Everyone said it always looked like Circes were whistling silently to the darkness. Her mouth opened to speak but before she could they heard Toni's phone drop. They knew from the slew of curse words that slipped from her mouth as she went to find it.

"So you're a...." Anna couldn't even get the word out of her mouth.

"He's a Circe." Saraya said quietly. Though Toni and Saraya knew about he was they were still slightly shocked at the realization of what Julia was.

"How do you know for sure Kyle?" Toni asked knowing that there had to be something else. He swallowed hard. Kyle went to speak but no words came out. "Kyle." Toni demanded.

"I got her to scream." Anna took a step away from him.

"You didn't...." Saraya couldn't even finish. The words caught in her throat.

"I-I didn't need to." Anna slowly backed away from him before she went back to where Julia was. Anna was staring at the blonde who was still unconscious. After the longest time she could feel Kyle carefully move around her and towards Julia. Even though Anna had previously been frozen in place she moved the second she saw his hand reach out. She caught his wrist jerking him back firmly. As she squeezed he fell to his knees.

"Tell me why I shouldn't put you out and throw you out." Her words were cold as she continued to squeeze. He was fighting her but it would only work for so long.

"Anna please. You don't understand." Through his words she squeezed his wrist harder and could hear his vocal cords straining to work. "Y-You aren't just a Lionhart." He choked out before she had finally won and he dropped to the floor.

Anna started at his unconscious body for the longest time. When she finally regained her composure she pulled out her phone. Her shaky fingers dialed Toni who quickly answered.

"What did you do to him?" Toni snapped. Anna was taken back by the words.

"How the fuck do...?" Toni stopped her.

"You know how you can feel everything and anything happening to Julia. I am the same with Kyle. Now what the fuck did you do to him?" Anna knew Toni was getting angry.