Fourteen.

"Julia what are you...!" Toni opened the door to her house just as the words came from Anna's lips. Before either one of them could stop her Julia's lips were pressed to Kyle's, her hands slipping to cup his face. Toni's breath caught in her throat as he shot back to life. Julia instantly let go of him before he looked around for a moment confused.

"What the fuck did you just do...?" He said when his eyes met Julia's. Her mouth opened but she didn't know what to say. "Julia what did you just do!" His voice raised this time as he saw Toni collapse into Juice. Kyle backed away from Julia before standing. He quickly pushed past Anna and when their skin brushed she grabbed his arm.

"Kyle...." Her words were strained her eyes pleading with him for help. Kyle caught Anna as her knees gave out. Carefully he helped her to the floor. Their eyes met and he saw what Julia had done. Instantly he became angry. As much as Anna had tried to hold him back she couldn't.

"Do you realize what you've just done?!" His voice boomed muffling the sound of the car door closing. Saraya was the one to stop Kyle from moving any closer to Julia.

"Kyle I can explain." His jaw tensed at Julia's words. Saraya got between the two her hand pressing firmly against Kyle's chest holding him back.

"Kyle stop." Saraya demanded.

"Whistle." Julia said as she looked at Kyle. His jaw tensed even tighter as he tried to fight it. "Kyle.... Whistle." Their eyes met and he couldn't hold back. For the first time his whistle was heard by all of them as a dark cloud swept towards Julia before dispersing at her feet. She could almost instantly see the fact that Kyle was utterly confused. Their eyes met and this time she showed him what she had read.

"How did you...?" He looked back towards Toni and Anna who were collecting themselves all watching him. "How are they...?" He took a step back away from Saraya and Julia. "What the fuck."

"Okay yous need to start filling us in because I get here and find those two on the ground and him about to kill you...." Saraya said as she looked between the two of them.

"H-He took them to the library and.... She fucking kissed him." Saraya's head snapped towards Julia at Toni's words. Almost instantly Kyle had her wrist.

"Don't...." He warned.

"Kyle." Julia, Anna and Toni snapped when they heard his cold words. He let go of Saraya before his eyes met Julia's. When her eyes flicked towards the house he huffed before he turned walking past the rest of them and into the house.

"Juice...." Toni didn't even need to say more. Juice walked inside after Kyle. Everyone that knew Juice knew he could make a person go from angry to laughing in moments. "You need to explain." Toni said to Julia once the door to the house was closed.

"I.... Fuck.... Look okay.... What I read...." Julia was trying to form a sentence but she couldn't get the words together.

"Every fucking thing in the bloody books say not to do that!" Toni snapped.

"Toni.... I...." Before Julia could finish what she was saying Kyle walked back out of the house.

"How did you do it?" His words were calm as he looked directly at Julia. "How did you do it so they don't feel a thing?" Everyone was staring at Kyle confused by his questions.

"What in the fuck are you talking about?" Anna was the first to speak.

"S-She took away the pain. S-She took it all away." Toni moved towards him before she pulled his sleeve up. She was instantly shocked by the fact that he no longer had marks along his skin. "I-I.... How the fuck did you do it?" His eyes were still on Julia.

"I.... Saraya come here." Saraya's arms crossed over her chest at the request.

"Would you answer the bloody question? I'm not coming any closer." Julia let out a huff. Without any hesitation she moved towards Saraya. When their eyes locked the brunette was frozen. Julia grabbed Saraya before her lips pressed against the older woman's. The blonde was pushed away. "What the...." Saraya stopped as she felt the pain in her neck disappear. "I swear to fucking god."

"I promise you, all it does is take away the pain." Julia said as she looked between Saraya and Kyle.

"H-How...?" Kyle questioned her. "H-How did you know?"

"E-Everything in the journals talk about you losing control because the pain overtakes your control. Y-You.... They say you won't let us touch you until the very end and that's after it's too late. Taking away the pain only helps you.... I had to try it.... For her...." Julia looked at Toni. "And for you." Her eyes were back on Kyle's. "Y-You didn't need to feel that anymore." Saraya who had been frozen was the first to move. She wrapped Julia in a tight hug.

"T-Thank you." The blonde nodded as she returned the hug. Saraya pulled away before she looked at Kyle. She looked from him to Toni and Anna. "Let's give them a moment."

Once the three women were inside the house Kyle's eyes met Julia's. When she saw tears begin to form in his eyes she moved towards him. He was the one to smash her in a hug. As she returned it he moved to speak into her ear.

"I truly don't even know how to begin to thank you." His words were quiet as he gently squeezed her. "H-How do you not...? How do they not...?"

"I don't know Kyle.... One of them talked about seeing the darkness drift away from their Circe. I-I don't know if that's what that was but.... It worked. As long as you don't feel the pain from all that." Her hand slipped to the back of his neck and she could feel his lips brush along her cheek.

"Are you sure you're alright?" She nodded as she gently pulled away her hands cupping his face.

"I promise you Kyle I am alright. I don't feel any different. Don't feel any pain." Their eyes met and Kyle instantly knew she was telling the truth.

"I.... I know what your song is. I.... Didn't want to tell you because I was afraid but I owe it to you to tell you what it is." Julia shook her head before replying.

"Not yet Kyle. I still need your help with control."