Eleven.

"You alright little one?" Brody asked Julia quietly as they waited just outside of gorilla. He could feel just how nervous she was and knew it wasn't just due to her upcoming match.

"I'm just.... Still getting used to it all." Brody gave her shoulder a comforting squeeze.

"I know it's a lot. But know we'll be here for you every step of the way." Julia nodded at his words before she could hear Kyle's whistle. This one was different from the others she had heard. Just as she was called to go out she could see a dark cloud sweep past her.

As the lights in the arena dimmed and her theme played Julia couldn't help her singing. That's when she heard Kyle's whistle stop. Saraya was the one to notice his sudden change backstage. He teetered slightly before she steadied him.

"Kyle...." His body was near rigid. Her eyes shot to Toni's who was instantly next to them. Suddenly Kyle returned back to normal looking between the two women for a second. "What the fuck was that...?"

"I.... She...." He was stumbling over his words.

"Kyle...." Toni started but she knew he wasn't going to answer. "J-Just.... You're alright, right?"

"I-I'm fine." She slowly nodded before he moved to sit in the corner of the room out of the way. Both of them could tell his mind was racing but they both knew it was best to leave him be.

"You think she...." Saraya asked Toni quietly who shrugged.

"Hard to tell.... But it's definitely something big." Toni was carefully watching Kyle as her hair was done. Before she left for her rampage segment she went over to him lightly flicking his ear. "Oi.... You good?" She snapped him out of the trance he had been in.

"Y-Yeah I'm good." She grabbed his chin forcing him to look at her. Though he tried to look away she forced their eyes to meet before she quickly read him.

"Trust her Kyle.... This will just make it easier for you to help her. Anna and I.... We'll make sure nothing happens to you." He sucked in a breath before slowly nodding. "You need anything...."

"I know.... You'll know." She nodded at his words. Carefully Toni left the room, texting Anna as she did.

"Come on dumbass. Come with me." Anna got Kyle out of his mind for the second time that night as she threw a ball at his head. "Kyle...."

"I'm coming don't throw the fucking bottle." He said as he stood up. As he moved towards Anna her hand carefully moved to rest along his stomach stopping him before he could leave the room. Their eyes met for a moment and she showed him the conversation she had, had with Julia a few nights ago. He was the one to break the eye contact slowly nodding. "I trust you." She gave him a reassuring smile.

"Good. Now come on. We're fucking starving and McDonalds closes at 10." Kyle couldn't help his groan at Anna's words. "What?"

"I haven't had maccies since I was a kid." She raised her eyebrow at him.

"Really?" He chuckled as he nodded. Anna didn't even hesitate to turn on her heels before tugging on his shirt. "Come on then." As her hand went to drop back to her side he carefully caught her wrist. When she turned to look at her arm she could see the bruise she had along it disappear.

"Sorry.... I just...." Anna shook her head a soft smile along her lips.

"Thank you." He nodded returning her smile. She motioned for him to follow her and he did. When Anna finally found Julia, she could feel Kyle tense behind her. She lightly elbowed him in the stomach. "I promise you Kyle. I will keep her in check."