𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

‧₊˚⋆˙

warnings;
body image, mentions of adultery

⎯⎯⎯⎯

three days later
SEJAL

I drove Bea and Indie up to the set along with me, I haven't got a clue what was in store for me, but Sid started clapping his hands when I told him over FaceTime that I was filming a video with Beta Squad (not that he knows what it's for).

I'm wearing a tight, white turtleneck and black jeans along with my hair in a braid at the back of my head. I'm also wearing my Silver Birch New Balance 550 shoes.

I am trying my best to keep smiling, but I can't help myself, I swear I'm nervous out of bounds.

Niko comes up to the car and opens the backseat door for his wife, kissing her as they make their way out of the parking lot and toward where the filming is actually happening.

Beatriz is currently telling me to breathe as I swing my purse over my shoulder, looking at the new nails that I've just gotten and my fingers are dressed in gold rings.

"You're going to win. I can guarantee and even if you don't, you're going to be the only one he's thinking about.", she tells me that I've just got to radiate my personality because I'll be standing behind a curtain. It's not about looks, though I have been trying to find different ways to make myself look skinnier.

I like the way my body looks most of the time and I'm pretty confident. It's embarrassing to say that when I was at a low point in my life, I got manipulated by my boyfriend into thinking that I was not a beautiful person.

I like my curves and everything, but I don't like the fat on my stomach and it's sort of flabby I suppose. It's sad really because I have lost a bit of weight due to the fact that I worked on myself.

"Can't wait to see my cutie.", Bea says, laughing a bit when I scrunch up my nose at her joking comment.

"D'you know how stupid you sound?", I ask her as I open the door for her before we stroll through the rooms full of crew, a man walks me over to the dressing room as I sit down and get mic'd up.

"Good luck, eh?", Bea whispers, kissing me on the cheek before she waves at Chunkz and gets wrapped up in a tight hug by him.

I'm having a conversation with the makeup artist who is sitting next to me as the lot of us are waiting to be called in while the boys are doing the intro.

Sharky has on a blindfold and one of the girls, Zoe, has been telling me that she was here because she was bored and just wanted a quick fuck.

"That's mental.", I shake my head, laughing along with her as we all are silent when the producer tells us we have to enter.

There is a mini TV in the corner, we can see everything that's happening on the other side of the curtain.

I see Sharky with a strong smile on his face and a dark red Nike sweatshirt with a white tee peeking out from under it. He's also got gray sweatpants on, making me lose my mind.

I'm the fourth girl out of the five and each of us is making conversation as we wait for it to finally get started.

I hear Sharky speaking to the camera, but I'm honestly not paying any attention to anything except for keeping my heart rate down.

We all chuckle a bit when the man draws in a sharp breath and whispers a 'love'.

Our first question is name and age.