𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

‧₊˚⋆˙

SEJAL

Nella looked like she was the mother of a bride as she stood behind me, curling the ends of my hair with some sort of emotional look on her face. I thought there were tears in her eyes as I put my legs over each other.

I tied the long green strings attached to the top part of the two piece and I was just in awe at how beautiful this outfit was, truly impressed that it was hand-crafted and that we found it for so cheap in downtown London.

I had a light lime green eyeshadow and there was white on my waterline along with black winged eyeliner. I have a wine-red stain with lip gloss smeared all over it.

"Are you excited?", Nella leans over my shoulder and I try my best to keep a smile off of my face because I know she effectively trying to tease me.

"It's just Sharky.", I say while looking down at my hands which are clearly fiddling with the old pearl chrome acrylics that have been on my nails for a while now.

"Just Sharky? He's had your heart for a while now and he doesn't have a single clue, does he?", she turns me are in the swivel chair that she only uses on special occasions and I'm lucky that she considered today one of them.

"Hey! You know how unfair that is?", I cross my arms over my chest and roll my eyes at her, I can guarantee that I am not the only woman in history to keep her feelings a secret because she had a fear of rejection.

"Yeah, but don't play with me. Saying it's just Sharky.", she helps me stand up and gets me a pair of her black heels which seriously pull the entire outfit together.

I put sunglasses on my head and swing my purse over my shoulder as Nella squeals in excitement and grabs at my hands, grabbing me into a hug.

"When you both get married, I am going to be screaming and crying and my makeup will be gone.", she exclaims and I grin widely, laughing my arse off at her antics before the doorbell rings and we go completely silent.

"SHHH.", I put my finger on my lips before tip-toeing over to the door and getting wished good luck by Nella. I couldn't help, but grin before yanking at the doorknob and pulling the door open.

Sharky had on a dark green Nike sweatshirt along with some light-wash jeans and white Air Forces. He had a black durag on and I was not paying attention to his face before looking up at the shocked expression spread over his features.

His beard was looking fresh, I got lost in his chocolate-brown eyes and broad smile that showed off his pearly white teeth. 

"You are so captivating.", he holds onto my right hand and kisses it before spinning me around to get a good look at me.

"Thank you so much.", I walk out of the door after waving at Nella, who winks at Sharky and they both have some odd communication through their eyes.

He opens the door for me and I cannot help but compliment him before I sit down inside the sleek car, "Handsome, eh?"

Sharky seems like he is about to start blushing as I put my hands on his chest before looking up at him and he just tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Well, thank you.", he says before insisting that he assists me into the passenger seat and as soon as the door closes, he gets into the other side and tells me exactly where we are going, "Sky Gardens, just like you want. I've found out that they have a restaurant on one of the floors of the building, so we can just head there straight afterward."

"Nella would not stop messing with me just then, you know? Everyone I know is surprised that I was in a video with the Beta Squad, you have fans everywhere.", I tell him and he just grins a bit.