𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

‧₊˚⋆˙

SEJAL

The sun was shining brightly in my eyes and I simply moved my hand up to shield myself when I saw Sharky with his head lulled back and his mouth wide open.

I pushed his chin upward, so his lips were touching and attached mine to his in a kiss.

"My love.", he mumbled before grabbing my waist and bringing me closer to him, he pushed my head down onto his chest as he started to wake up a bit.

"Sleep well?", I question and he doesn't even respond before closing his eyes once more.

I shake him and he gasps as I roll my eyes before getting up from the mattress. I lean over Sharky to kiss him on the forehead and he gives me a satisfied smile.

My phone starts ringing and I set it against the wall of the kitchen before pulling out the pan from the cabinet above the stove.

Sid is sitting next to Sonam didi in the living room with Jiya on her lap as I blow her a kiss through the screen.

"I miss you, Bubu.", I use the nickname that mom has for her, it's something that everyone says in India out of affection.

"Tera boyfriend hai kya?", my older sister squints her eyes at me as we start communicating nonverbally, I ask her who told me when I already know exactly who it is and she simply nods her head to the left where our stupid younger brother has an idiotic smirk on his face.

"Mumma ko mat batana please. Ek hafta bhi nahin hua hai.", I inform her and she squeals in delight as Jiya starts giggling when she sees her mother acting the way she is.

"Main konsa pure duniya ko daily news deti hoon?", she questions and I nod my head as I see Sharky coming out of my room. I shake my head at him, telling him to not walk in from behind me and he nods before changing his course to the dining table.

"Okay, chalti hoon. Uski neend khul gayi.", I continuously get teased by my siblings before they agree to cut the call before some last words by Sid.

"Pyaar mein kho mat jaana.", he says and I raise my hand as if I'm going to slap him from almost twenty-five minutes away.

I turn to see Sharky grinning up at me as if he's been waiting for my attention since sunrise.

"What is wrong with you?", he asks when he sees my blushing and I touch my cheeks, feeling heat radiating off of them.

"Uh— nothing.", he knows I'm obviously lying with the cheeky smile on his face as I check the time and see that it is already afternoon.

"What are you being so shy for?", he slides his hands around my waist from in front of me and pecks me all over my neck, caressing the back of it.

"My brother and sister know too much.", I say and he furrows his eyebrows a bit, waiting for an explanation, "They know about you and they keep trying to bully me."

"Aw, darling, you're alright.", he fully picks me up and puts me on the counter and pulling my head up to meet his.

"You piss me off.", I push him away by his shoulders and he mockingly gasps before pretending to faint on the floor. I find the perfect thing that would probably piss him off, "Chunkz is funnier than you."

"Shut up, you love my jokes. And even if he is more comical, I know I am sexier. Well, at least to you.", he states with such confidence that I can't argue with that fact as he laughs at my silence.

"Yeah, but you know that I'm hotter than anyone you've ever seen.", he pretends to think for a second and I've never felt doubts fill my mind faster than this exact moment.

I get off of the counter and silently get some tomato out of the refrigerator along with garlic and onions, so I can make some hot soup because of how cold I am feeling.

"Darling, are you good?", he follows me around as I simply nod my head with nothing escaping my mouth. I feel nervous when I think about my shirt hugging the rolls on my stomach and the reason I get conscious is because of these roaming thoughts.

"Perfect.", I save my voice from cracking when I feel myself growing more emotional and vulnerable than I've been in front of Sharky so far.

"Hey, Sejal.", he turns me around by pulling from the hand and I try to hide my face away from him as his eyebrows frown before he wipes away my tears with his thumbs, "No, no, no. Don't cry, please. Tell me what is wrong?"

"Is my body good enough?", his eyes widen along with his jaw-dropping as he kisses me up my arms to my neck and cheeks.

"That has never been a question in anyone's mind, my love.", he tries to get me to open my eyes, but I don't want to see the look on his face.

"That's definitely not true.", I admit and he sucks in a breath which makes me involuntarily want to know why he is so shocked, "What?"

He shakes his head as he clenches his jaw in anger before releasing it when he sees me staring up at him, "Who?"

"One of my exes, it's fine.", he gives me a certain look and I cup his face with my hands as his face fills with fury.

"Well, fuck him. You are so stunning and captivating, he lost the most flawless woman. And rightfully so because you were made for me, darling, and I was made for you. I will always appreciate you for the way you are and who you are, not because of how you look. Though, you blow me away no matter what.", his words make me kiss him lovingly.

"You're just trying to flatter me.", I pout and he rolls my eyes when he notices my acting as I break out into loud laughter. He's fixed my whole mood in less than two minutes.

"Just kiss me, I don't want to hear anything out of your mouth.", he locks my lips with his own before he moves us around as I refuse to take a breath.

Hopefully, we fall in love like the Disney movies.

And hopefully, he loves me forever and ever and ever.

⎯⎯⎯⎯

A.N. — I just saw that I got five hundred views, so thank you very much for reading. That may seem like a small victory for everyone else, but I couldn't stop smiling when I saw the notification.

Please keep commenting and voting, I am working very hard to bring good chapters. It's been a while and I'm very sorry for that, but I was very busy this week.

I love you all so much!

‧₊˚⋆˙