𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

‧₊˚⋆˙

SEJAL

Why do we always fall asleep on the couch? I question myself before I notice that Sharky is not next to me anymore.

I get up from my lying position and crept into the kitchen to see him plating some scrambled eggs, gasping when I jump on his back and he pretends like he didn't just look like he was shitting himself.

He scratches the back of his neck with a cute, little smile and I can't help, but pull him down by the collar of his t-shirt. I kiss him on the lips and he grabs onto my waist.

"Good morning, my love," he says and I grin at him, allowing for him to caress my cheek. I put my arms around his neck and we just put our foreheads together, closing our eyes while inhaling slowly.

We suddenly jump away from each other when Indigo hums before pouring some tea into her cup and giving me a subtle wink. I just turn to look at Sharky, who is trying to hide the grin that he knew would irritate me.

"I hate you." I smack him on the chest after Indigo kisses me on the cheek and we talk about the baby for a second before she says she should give us some privacy and runs out of the kitchen.

"Let's go with that." he nods his head at me before pulling me along with him toward the dining table and handing me a plate of scrambled eggs.

"We have to go to Thorpe Park," I remember suddenly as I stuff my face and he nods his head in realization.

"I'll go get ready," he says, walking over to me and I lean toward him, knowing exactly what he wanted to do. He pecked me on my cheek and raced up the stairs.

I finish up the food, smiling at how delicious it was before following him toward his bedroom. He is sitting at the foot of the mattress, putting on some jeans and I rush to the bathroom to turn on the shower as he walks in from behind me before putting his arms around my waist.

"Get out, you idiot," I tell him as he grins before lifting me and putting me on the counter, kissing me on the lips as he puts his chin on top of my head.

"Alright," he tells me to come out quickly because we have to leave.

After jumping out of the warm water, I put my wet hair up in a towel and pulled a dark grey shirt over my head. I quickly put on some flare leggings and washed my face before putting on mascara and a bit of lip gloss.

"Beautiful," Sharky mumbles as I pull on my sneakers and put my freshly blow-dried hair into a ponytail.

"Thank you, darling. You look hot as well," I tell him before we make our way to the car and I fold my legs over one another, leaning back in the passenger's seat.

"Are you always going to make me drive?" he questions me and I nod my head before turning on the radio, he simply interlaces my fingers with mine before pressing his lips to the back of my hand.

"Do you not want to? Would you rather me do it, Shark?" I turn toward him with a cheeky grin on my face and he looks alarmed before shaking his head relentlessly.

"No, please. I like living," he says as he holds onto my hand, putting the car in reverse while turning around so he can easily back out of the driveway.

"Oh, shut up. I just went over the curb once." I point my finger in his face and he pulls it toward himself, kissing the tip of it.

"Wow, just once?" he asks sarcastically and I pout at him before he stops at the red light, turning to me with the same expression reflecting on his face, "Sorry, my darling."

"You are so mean," I tell him before crossing my arms over my chest, and he keeps his hold on my hand as I give up on trying to pretend to be mad at him, leaning my head on his shoulder.

⎯⎯⎯⎯

I woke up from my nap on the car seat when Sharky opened the door for me, smoothing my hair out of my face.

"We're here, Sejal," he whispers to me and I softly smile at him as I rub my eyes while struggling to adjust to the sunlight.

"Rollercoasters," I say in a sing-songy voice before unbuckling myself and getting out slowly into the frigid air, I open my mouth to say that I'm cold before I feel a jacket in my hand and I turn to see Sharky giving me a knowing look.

"You know me so well," I tell him with a smile before he simply nods his head while offering me his hand and I put mine in his as we realize that there is practically nobody at the park. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion because I was expecting there to be a whole crowd due to it being the weekend.

Not that I am complaining.

We rush toward the lady at the counter, paying for our tickets before getting to the numerous rides that look like they would make my heart jump into my throat.

"Are you ready?" he asks me before I nod and we run to the one with the most loop-the-loops. He has the most captivating smile on this planet, I lose my mind every time his dimple pops up.

Do I love him?

"Sejal?" he taps me on the shoulder and I'm suddenly pulled out of my thoughts as he gives me a concerned look.

"Oh, shit. Sorry." I mumble before he shakes his head and searches for something in my eyes, "I am fine. I swear."

As soon as we get into the line, I clap my hands together and laugh at the terrified expression on Sharky's face, knowing that he is pretending the entire time.

He put his arm around my shoulders and I put my face into his chest as he combed his fingers through my hair, "Ready?"

I nod before we sit down next to each other, getting buckled in and we grab onto each other's hands.

"Are you?" the ride starts moving up the tracks and we look at each other before the drop.

"Oh, fuck!" we both start screaming relentlessly when our bodies jump off the seats, but we are completely locked onto the metal.

He keeps looking over at me to make sure I am alright even though I'm sure his vocal chords are destroyed at this point.

I definitely love him.

⎯⎯⎯⎯

A.N. — I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I have not really had much motivation, so if you could show me how much you love this story— that would really help. Also, what do you think about Sejal's admission to herself that she definitely loves Sharky? I'm sorry I haven't updated in almost an entire week. I was super busy.

Thank you so much. I love you guys. Don't forget to keep reading. Vote, comment, and follow!

‧₊˚⋆˙