𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

‧₊˚⋆˙

warnings;
body image, not eating

⎯⎯⎯⎯

SEJAL

Sharky sent me a cute text this morning about how excited he was to see me this evening, and I expressed the same emotions. I miss his face, and I desperately need a hug from him.

Today is Friday, and work was over rather quickly because my team and I finished our latest project last night.

I spent my time trying to figure out what outfit to wear with Beatriz's help, then I took a long nap that resulted in her waking me up because I had two hours until I had to be at the Beta Squad house.

Sid was texting me about the latest match that his team won while I changed into a black half-zipper and some dark grey jeans.

Beatriz has been gassing me up throughout the day, telling me that I might as well get married to him and become Sejal Mohamud because of the way I talked about him last night.

I am hungry as fuck and I've almost not eaten all day because I want to save my appetite. It's probably not the best idea, but I didn't want to be bloated before I left.

I put my hair into a pretty loose bun as it hung off of my shoulder because of how long I'd let it grow.

I barely put on any makeup, only a bit of mascara. And I made sure that the pimple on my chin was gone because it made me look like the Wicked Witch of the West.

I talked to Sidharth while I got in the car, he chatted my ear off about how he and May got into a bit of an argument about something stupid he did. I just told him that he knows how to treat a woman and I said the first place to start is a good, meaningful apology.

Hugs and gifts can also make girlfriends very forgiving I would say.

"Well, does Sharky treat you well?", he asks me and I simply think about the last few occurrences where he's been an absolute chivalrous gentleman towards me.

"Definitely, and he's not even my boyfriend yet. He's sweet and loving. You can tell he was brought up correctly.", I inform my brother, who is honestly way more protective than you would expect, but he always tells me it's because I am like a motherly figure for him.

We have a single mum and it was hard for her to give us a lot of attention because she had to work a lot of shifts to provide for our family, so Sonam Didi and I took care of Sid when he was younger.

It's just been that way for a while, he's my first child and he always will be. Especially because he still acts like a fucking five-year-old.

"Yeah, but I've been going to the gym lately, so if you need anything—", I start cackling at this idiot before pulling into the driveway where I see Niko laughing at Indigo, who is definitely ignoring him as she tries to get out of his reach.

"I get it, Siddy, but Sharky is not like that. And even if he was, I'd fucking kill him before you got the opportunity to.", I tell him that I have to go before getting out of the car and Indigo literally gasps as she turns around with her arms open.

"It's like you're fucking hiding from me.", she exclaims before pulling me into a tight hug and she shows me how much her pregnancy belly has grown over the first couple of days.