𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

‧₊˚⋆˙

SEJAL

It was so cold last night, the heater was on full blast and Sharky did not sleep a wink. He was talking with his editor and then he was on a call to plan for the next video before he decided to watch Brooklyn Nine-Nine for almost four hours.

Waking up to him laughing at some nonsense his brother sent him was so nice, his smile was so beautiful. I was still pissed off though because that is how I am in the mornings.

His mother called him yesterday and he mentioned something about a girl to her. She was screeching on the other side of the phone and I felt so giddy when he said that he wanted us to meet this weekend.

Sonam di sent me videos of Jiya walking toward Krish jiju and I just kept cooing at the little baby. Sharky looked at me through the corner of his eye before I set my phone down and he pecked me on the forehead, "Good morning, my darling."

He smoothes some hair out of my face and I pat his cheek before bringing him in for a proper kiss, "You're so cute. How can someone be so cute in the morning?"

"I could ask you the same." he says and I roll my eyes at him with a broad grin on my face as I walk toward the bathroom.

I brush my teeth and he hooks his arms around my waist as he hides his face in the crook of my neck, "What did you do?" I question after I spit some toothpaste out into the sink.

He furrows his eyebrows at me and I shake my head before he actually says something, "You always assume the worst of me, I'm just trying to show you how much I love you."

I look him dead in the eyes and he rubs his hands up and down my arms, "You did something and I know it."

I cross my arms over my chest and he finally caves when I pull away from his embrace, "Fine, I might have told my mom that we would be willing to host her for lunch tomorrow."

My eyes almost bulge out of their sockets and I gasp at his words, "Asshole. Why would you not tell me earlier? Now we have to plan everything. And by we, I mean, you are helping me every step of the way Sharmarke."

I fix the top of his durag and he nods his head before telling me that he has to go back to his house to grab his laptop. He tells me that I have to come with him and the entire time I am changing, I am thinking about what I am going to cook. I overthink everything.

He regrets handing me the car keys and continuously says that he is in a death trap when I start driving, "Be careful, love," he holds onto his seatbelt and I whip my head around to look at him as he raises his hands up in defense.

I turn into his driveway and he kisses me on the cheek before I jump out of the car, opening the passenger door as well. He kisses my knuckles before we walk toward the front door.

Chunkz is standing there with Bea in his arms as he kisses her on her forehead before she picks up her keys and turns to see me. She claps her hands together before bringing me into a tight hug, "I've missed you."

These men having been taking all of our attention and we are barely spending any time together, so Beatriz asked if we could watch a movie without them and I said yes without thinking twice.

Sharky rolled his eyes at me, saying that I could not stay away from him jokingly before he walks up the stairs and I follow him, "Are you going to stay the night?" he questions and I nod, overly delighted that I brought my over-night stuff with me, "I'll drop you off tomorrow."

I thank him as he kisses me on the lips before I sit at the foot of his bed and cross my legs over one another as I open up the old book that I have not finished after almost two months of reading it, I have been trying to actually enjoy it for so long, but I have not had the time for anything.

I have had three back to back projects for work and on top of that, I just like sleeping Sharky's arms. I don't have to read before sleep to not have nightmares anymore, he helps me so much.

Sharky turns to me with his laptop in his hands before he informs me that he is going to be working for a bit and I just hum in response as my eyes scan the words in Times New Roman lettering. The hero of the book and the heroine are currently dancing out in the courtyard in the moonlight.

I simply laugh at the banter between the two of them and look over at Sharky, intertwining my hands with his. He looks at me with confusion in his eyes, asking if I am alright before I shake my head, telling him not worry as I kiss the back of his hand.

"I love you." I whisper under my breath and he takes out his AirPod, so that he can actually hear what I am saying.

He furrows his eyebrows and caresses my cheek before pecking me on the cheek, "Well, I love you more."

I let him get back to his work as I lean my head on his shoulder and continue flipping through the pages with excitement coursing through my body when the heroine finally admits to being in love with the man that she was forced to marry.

I cry by the end of the book and Sharky widens his eyes before I reassure him that I am alright, showing him the part where the heroine starts to cry when her husband says that he could not live without her. Sharky nods his head before saying that he can sympathize with him and I am sure I would turn red if I was not so brown.

This man is going to make me lose my mind one day.

‧₊˚⋆˙