𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

‧₊˚⋆˙

SEJAL

It's been raining for the last week and that may seem like bad news, but I have never been more happy in my life. I even risked my hair getting all fucked up after I closed my umbrella when I saw Sharky's car as he waited for me outside of my house.

He leaned his head back and laughed when I spun around his car with excitement because he promised to pick me up to take me to my favorite fish and chips shop in London. 

"How was your day?" he asks me with a soft smile on his face after I open the car door to sit down. I'm not even dressed up at the moment, my outfit is just a grey hoodie and some black leggings. I lean over to him, kissing him softly on the lips before he pulls out of the driveway.

"It went well, but I had to drop off some stuff for Bea at her office. I am so tired." I tell him and he smoothes down the bun on the back of my head.

"Do you want me to cook you something?" he asks and I hum before he turns on the radio and some 50 cent starts playing.

"I don't know what you heard about me, but a bitch can't get a dollar out of me." we both start singing P.I.M.P. together while clapping on the beat.

He laughs when I start shaking my hips in the seat, hyping me up, "She got a thing for that Gucci, that Fendi, that Prada. That BCBG, Burberry, Dolce and Gabbana."

I keep dancing and he keeps on telling me that I am so beautiful that I am distracting him from the road, I just roll my eyes before thanking him for the extra compliments before asking him what he did.

"I was just telling you that you are stunning, darling." he shrugs and I furrow my eyebrows at him before he pulls into the driveway and opens the door for me.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Did you buy another durag or something? You know, you have a collection by now. We could sell those for some serious money, every color in the rainbow." I yap as we interlock hands and he opens the front door after punching in the passcode.

"You're not touching them, those are my babies." he says before I sit down at the barstools and he pulls out a pan. "What are you in the mood for?"

"Make those sandwiches, they are so good." he cheers silently when he finds some already cooked chicken breast in the fridge and gets out some cheese. And then he pulls out the golden arugula.

I seriously think I have a problem because arugula in a meal will literally make me lose my mind, it is my favorite and he knows it. Makes me feel healthy and shit.

I cross my legs over each other before leaning back in my seat when he makes a show of drizzling the olive oil onto the skillet and putting it over the stove.

"Alright then, Mr. Master Chef. This better be the best meal of my life at this point." I say with a bit of sass and he takes a double take at the expression on my face.

He shakes his head at me before leaning over the kitchen counter to kiss me on the forehead. Beatriz suddenly rushes out of the Chunkz's room with a frown on her face as she gasps when she sees me and Sharky watching her with genuine curiosity.

"We broke up." she mumbled before tears start to roll down her cheeks while she gives us a nervous smile. I widened my eyes before jumping up from my seat and grabbing her into a tight hug when I look over to Sharky, who has concern painted all over his face.

He makes his way to Chunkz's bedroom as I try to console Beatriz, "What happened? Did he do something because if he has, I will absolutely murder him. You don't need the likes of him, you are so beautiful and you have so much talent. It's actually mental, Bea."

"It feels like it's all my fault. I don't know what is wrong with me, we were having the slightest bit of an argument and it suddenly became a screaming match. I just said that we fight all too much and he didn't agree. And then, a few seconds later our relationship was over." I furrow my eyebrows at her at the idiocy of the entire problem.

I start to rub her back when she continuously chokes on her sobs and all I focus on is listening in on the conversation Sharky was having with Chunkz, trying to reason with him about the whole situation.

"Do you still love him, then?" I question, smirking to myself, knowing well that her answer is a blatant yes. Her and Chunkz were like two peas in a pod, she loved him even with his buffoon-like hairline and he loved her even with her small boobs.

The girl did not even have to wear a bra, lucky bitch. I felt like there were weights on my back almost every second of every single fucking day.

"Shut the fuck up, you know my answer." she rolls her eyes at me and I sigh with relief when Chunkz walks out the room while scratching the back of his neck out of pure anxiety, he pats me on the shoulder and whispers a 'thank you' before he starts to relentlessly apologize to Bea for his foolishness.

Sharky has an idiotic smile on his face when I nod approvingly at him and he pulls me into his arms before tucking my head under his chin, "Well, aren't you the perfect matchmaker, Sharks?"

"I'm just good at convincing people, my love, that's how I got you." he laced his arms around my waist and I looked up at him, kissing him on the lips out of pure happiness as the ex-couple (definitely still a couple) discussed their problems only a few feet away from us as if we could not hear what they were talking about.

The two of them were just stupid pricks, always talking before actually thinking about the consequences. They will quite literally say whatever comes to mind just so they can achieve the win in a fight.

"You did not have to convince me, you absolute twat. I love you, you know that, eh?" I put my face in the crook of his neck as he massages my shoulders.

"Yeah, well, I love you too. You are the one for me, Sejal." he nudges me and there is a bright smile that I refuse to drop when his words finally click in my head.

"I know that." I break out into laughter when he scrunches up his nose at my confidence, "And you're not allowed to take this back either. I will marry you, I swear." I point my finger in his face when he gives me a dopey smile like he's fallen in love with all over again or something like that.

"Don't threaten me like that, Sej." I stare at his doe eyes as he puts his forehead against mine.

Mrs. Sejal Mohamud.

⎯⎯⎯⎯

A.N. — I have left this story for so long, I am so sorry. I haven't had that much inspiration as of late, but I decided that this is definitely a good story so far. I hope you guys are enjoying this, continue to comment, vote, and like this.

Tell me what you would like to see with Sharky and Sejal!

I told my boyfriend about the 1.5K views and he lost his mind, I have always wanted to be an author so thank you so much. This is proper mad.

Love all of you so much!

‧₊˚⋆˙