𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

‧₊˚⋆˙

warnings;
body consciousness,
mentions of a toxic relationship

⎯⎯⎯⎯

SEJAL

There has to be something hypnotizing about Sharmarke Mohamud's eyes because I cannot stop looking at them, even when he keeps talking about his favorite movie that is currently playing on the screen in front of us.

Trust me, I'll listen to him geek about anything he wants to, but I just want to kiss him at the moment.

Though we haven't spoken about boundaries, which is why I'm trying my best not to fulfill my urges at the moment.

I was leaning on his shoulder and our legs were tangled because he put a blanket on top of us, it's up to my neck and I feel really relaxed as he smoothes down my hair.

"You are so pretty.", I turn to look up at him with a bright smile on my face as I wait for him to go on as he whispers sweet nothings to me, "Gorgeous."

"Thank you very much, kind sir.", I say as he cups my face with his hands and leans down a bit.

"Is it alright if I— kiss you?", he pauses a bit, I don't know if I'm more nervous than he is, but I pull him down by the collar of his sweatshirt.

"Yes, please.", I grin widely before his lips connect with mine and I put my arms around his neck, he bends down to meet me and I truly realize how short I am in that moment.

Our foreheads rest on each other for a bit as we stay out of breath, I feel unreal with his palm on my cheek and the way he is inspecting my face with his brown eyes.

"I have a question for you.", he tells me and I feel my hands bunching up the blanket that is resting on my lap, I just nod my head, trying not to chew on my lip.

"Yeah, go on.", we're so close right now that it would be awkward if he asked anything other than what I'm hoping for.

"Will you be my girlfriend, Sejal?", he questions and I cheer before jumping on him, he falls back on the couch as we chuckle, and I bring my mouth to him once more.

"Of course.", I literally cannot believe that me being annoyed with Beatriz and Nella would bring me to this.

"Ooh, my girlfriend.", he makes a big show with his hands and I roll my eyes before snuggling into him as I put my hand on his chest.

I look up at him with my hand and head on his chest as he tells me about how the latest videos are going, or about how he was on the phone with his mum late last night, talking about his date.

"Was it me?", I pretend to be shocked and he rubs my back as he rolls his eyes at me, continuing to speak about his mother.

"I told her that it was a bit serious at the moment and she literally started screaming on the phone, but I think meeting your boyfriend's mom is a bit too much before at least a month or two, right?", he asks and I shrug because I've never actually been brought home before.

None of my previous relationships were loving like that, we never discussed our parents or talked about the ideal partner.

I can actually speak freely with Sharky about the things I want from the potential love of my life. He knows that I eventually want to marry someone and have kids. I hadn't even mentioned that in front of my ex-boyfriend because I knew he would have simply laughed at my words.

"Yeah, but that's about your boundaries. I would say that you should at least know that I'm the one for you before that. I don't really know how this works.", he just hums before kissing me on the forehead.