𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

‧₊˚⋆˙

SEJAL

Sharky was waiting for me downstairs, the two of us had been at home all day and we decided to actually get out to do something productive. There is barely anything in the fridge, so we're going to a nearby Tesco.

"Darling! Come on!" I hear my boyfriend call for me, I smile as I rush down the stairs and kiss him on the cheek before holding onto his hand. 

The two of us are walking toward the car and Sharky opens my door. I smile before pecking him on the lips softly before sitting down. I'm singing along to Love by Keyshia Cole and Sharky rolls his eyes when I start singing to him.

"Love, never knew what I was missin', but I knew once we start kissin'... I found love," we stop in the parking lot and he grins before caressing my cheek while looking down at me.

"I love you so much," I sigh in content when he opens the door for me and we make our way through to the Tesco. I dance around the parking lot and I'm so happy that I found the man that laughs along with me and joins in unlike the last man I was with, who would pretend not to know who I was.

I pulled out some reusable grocery bags from my purse and hand one to him, I'm not wasting my thirty pence on nothing. I rush through the dessert aisle before finding a huge box of wagon wheels when Sharky nods his head and opens the bag for me to drop it in.

He puts his arm around my shoulders and we make our way to the produce section. Sharky groans when I ask him what vegetable we're going to eat with dinner tonight and he begs me to not make him eat the cauliflower we tried last time. He thought it was fucking nasty.

"You're a jackarse. You know that, right?" I ask before pushing him and he shrugs before nodding his head. I cross my arms over my chest before telling him to pick and I finally put some broccoli in.

We get some chicken wings and I plan on marinating them for the football game that we're going to watch this weekend. It's going to be the first time my brother meets Sharky and he couldn't more excited.

He refuses to let me pay for the stuff even though I already had my card out, waiting for the cashier to finish scanning everything. He laughed when I forcefully bought him some Costa Coffee and we went back home.

I see him looking at his phone and chuckling, thinking nothing of it as I go back to his bedroom and flop onto the bed before deciding to finish up on the design project that is due tomorrow. I hear Chunkz and Sharky practically losing their minds over something in the living room and Bea runs through the door before sitting down right next to me.

"They're planning something," she says to me and I nod my head before she continues talking about how Chunkz has been being awkward all day. Sharky hasn't given me anything to go off of, but he is whispering quite a lot on the couch.

I decide to go see what's going on and Bea tells me she's going to sleep. As soon as I get down the stairs, I see Sharky leaning back on the couch and Chunkz is not in my line of sight.

His phone is resting against a pillow and he opens his eyes slightly to look at me. I smile before waving at him and going to the kitchen to get something to eat. And as quickly as that, I figure out what was happening.

"Sejal, could you grab me something to eat? I've been hungry for so fucking long. Starving," I sharply turn before slamming the fridge door shut and stomping toward where he was laying down in peace. I don't have TikTok, but I know this trend well enough.

I don't really love social media, but having a boyfriend that is quite literally an influencer can be a bit difficult. We've announced that he's dating me and people have lost their minds, but we rarely post together because I'm not too crazy obsessed with that either.

I point my finger in his face, "What the fuck did you just call me?" I question with a stern look covering my face and he shrugs, acting like an innocent, little bastard with a small smirk on his face.

"I said, Sejal could you get me something to eat? Please?" I sit down right next to him and turn away, stuffing my mouth with some strawberries while trying my best to ignore him. And then, he continues to call me by my name and as soon as it leaves his mouth for the third time, I stick up my middle finger at him.

"Stop calling me that!" I slap him on the shoulder and he chuckles to himself before continuing to say that it is a beautiful name that my parents gave me, "Yeah, well, they can call me that. Not you. Did you give me that name?"

"What's wrong with me admiring you, huh?" he asks, trying to trap me in his game and I tell him to fuck off in the nicest way possible before he kisses me on the cheek, "What do you want me to call you then?"

"You call me darling, love, or Sej. You don't ever say Sejal," he pulls me toward him and kisses me all over the face before kissing me softly on the lips once more.

"So sorry, my darling," I am finally satisfied and we walk back upstairs. He swings his arms around me and I smack him on the arm before he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

I scream my arse off and he smiles before rushing into the bedroom. He shuts the door behind us and I finally drink up his look, a wife beater and durag. I try my best to stifle the laughter threatening to escape my mouth at the thought of how quickly I fold for him.

A man?

What has the world fucking come to? He pulls me toward him and kisses me again and I sigh before pressing my forehead against his, "You look hot, sir."

"Oh, thank you very much, your Highness," I lay on the bed and he rolls onto me, tucking me into his chest before smoothing down the hair on top of my head, "Not hotter than you, sweetheart. You have to be the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life."

He caresses my cheek before telling me that he loves me again, "Why am I so hot to you?" I question and he furrowed his eyebrows before asking me if I am alright, "No, no, I'm just curious. I think you're hot because you are everything I have ever wanted in a man. Physically, but also emotionally. You make sure that I feel worthy and treat me like a fucking queen."

He smiles softly at me before whispering a soft 'thank you', "I think you are hot because I would have to be blind to not. I mean, every single thing about you. When I first saw you, I was like 'I'm fucking dead'. Darling, you are everything to me. You have made me happier than I have been in a long time. I hope you know that you are my forever."

I feel tears starting to pool in my eyes before I shut them and shove my face into the crook of his neck. He laughs when I start crying a bit, tears of joy, of course. He wipes them as quickly as he can before my lips meet his, "You are my forever too, Sharmarke."

"Hey!" he yells when he sees the revenge I am trying to achieve before he flicks me on the forehead and I gasp before slapping him on the arm multiple times.

"You can't do that, I'm your forever," I use the emotional card and he groans before nodding his head.

"That you are."

⎯⎯⎯⎯

A.N. — Thank you all for showing this story so much love! I have been super busy and I feel so bad for not giving this the attention it deserves. Tell me what you guys want to see in following chapters. I love angst, but I don't know how to make these fools fight. Give me an idea.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love you all!

‧₊˚⋆˙